Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Vote for the THREE LEAST DESERVING HoFers on this list.
Bob St. Clair 1 5.26%
Charles Haley 5 26.32%
Dave Wilcox 5 26.32%
Hugh McElhenny 2 10.53%
Jerry Rice 4 21.05%
Jimmy Johnson (the CB, not the coach) 2 10.53%
Joe Montana 3 15.79%
Joe Perry 2 10.53%
Leo Nomellini 1 5.26%
Ronnie Lott 3 15.79%
Steve Young 5 26.32%
Terrell Owens 8 42.11%
All of these players are deserving. 1 5.26%
I expected more 49ers from the 80s. Guess not. 2 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2019, 01:38 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Least Deserving Hall of Famers: San Francisco 49ers

VOTE FOR THREE.

With all of the talk about undeserving people in the Hall of Fame, I thought it might be interesting to identify the absolute least deserving people in the Hall of Fame.

I'll do this first for players, identifying the least deserving players by team, and then we'll do a heat or two for non-players.

Poll coming in less time than it takes for the 49ers to build a 20 point lead on the Broncos in a Super Bowl.

You can read profiles of the players here, in a very unfriendly format on the HoF site: https://www.profootballhof.com/heroe...me/franchises/

Rules note: If a team has less than 10 HoFers, I'll combine them with another team to get to that number.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:44 PM   #16
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was thinking that perhaps I needed to have a serious football discussion with you.
If there's anything I understand implicitly, it's football...

I'm clinically depressed, glaucomic, and not allowed to smoke weed. Bad combo, make head all ****y-****y.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:45 PM   #17
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
Glad we went with Ethan Horton at 15 and let that dead weight guy fall to SF at 16.
That's almost as bad as Blackledge over Marino in '83.

Almost.

Man, Jack Steadman SUCKED.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:05 PM   #18
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
That's almost as bad as Blackledge over Marino in '83.

Almost.

Man, Jack Steadman SUCKED.
Marino to Rice? He deserves to be hung.

Is that more or less painful to completely miss like that? Or to have drafted guys like Bob Lilly, Roger Staubach, and Gale Sayers, only to never see them suit up?
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:52 PM   #19
MVP

Honestly, all they seem to be deserving.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:54 PM   #20
In BB I trust

As usual with these -- all of these players that I saw play deserves their enshrinement.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 02:57 PM   #21
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

Is that more or less painful to completely miss like that? Or to have drafted guys like Bob Lilly, Roger Staubach, and Gale Sayers, only to never see them suit up?
With the second group, it's the players' fault that they didn't sign with our fine organization. I can excuse the Chiefs, as long as they were in the battle. With the first group, the Chiefs flat-out whiffed.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:26 PM   #22
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Funny that he had to beg Lamar to fire him and hire Peterson after that.

"No, Lamar...we could've had Marino throwing to Rice and Paige. I don't think I'm very good at this job..."
Old 06-03-2019, 04:48 PM   #23
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I wonder what Montana's range was, but i doubt that he would lower himself to competing in a quarterback challenge.

But yeah, he had a reputation for not having a strong arm. Steve Young, though, shocks me. Young was a big guy.
According to the web, Young was only 6'2" 215. Smaller than Elway who apparently was only 215 as well, which is crazy because in my child perception that dude was like 240. Smaller than Favre, smaller than Aikman.

It was probably the padding making him appear so large. Young didn't mind taking off from the pocket.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 05:13 PM   #24
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
According to the web, Young was only 6'2" 215. Smaller than Elway who apparently was only 215 as well, which is crazy because in my child perception that dude was like 240. Smaller than Favre, smaller than Aikman.

It was probably the padding making him appear so large. Young didn't mind taking off from the pocket.
Wow. My memory of Young is that he was a hoss. Apparently I was wrong.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:35 PM   #25
MVP

Football players were smaller back then. The Cowboys having a couple OL cracking 300 lbs was a big deal back in the early 90s.

Anyway, it is a shame that Ricky Watters isn't in the HoF while flash in the pans like Terrell Davis are.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-04-2019, 04:40 PM
ThaVirus
This message has been deleted by ThaVirus. Reason: I'm an idiot
Old 06-04-2019, 04:44 PM
ThaVirus
This message has been deleted by ThaVirus. Reason: I'm an idiot
Old 06-04-2019, 04:46 PM   #26

You guys can't see because I scrubbed the evidence, but I thought Gloucester had called Terrell Owens a flash in the pan lol

I went off.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:39 PM   #27

OK, so this is the one I had stumbled upon. Weird, because I just saw it posted somewhere else as well. It's from 1998.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7wDUyf...layer_embedded

Young actually hit over 60 in this one but the commentators mentioned that they'd be surprised if he hit over 50. Definitely known for having a weak arm.

Fast forward to 30:45 for another blast from the past.. Elvis ****ing GrBac lol