Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2007, 04:01 PM  
bored as hell...

Hall of Fame game...

is this only on the NFLN channel? or can us poor cable subscribers catch it too? thanks for the info...
maxwell
kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #16
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca
The NFL is being more butthead about it than Time Warner is....

I still think this is stupid and another bully esq tactic by the NFL to try to force Time Warner to do what they want. Sometimes I think the NFL needs to take a step back and realize all this tactic does is piss on the fans.
By "they" I did mean the NFL. I actually have Qwest cable here and they don't offer it at all, the other cable company has it but you have to get their digital package to get it. It's bullshit.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:27 PM   #17
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog414141
Last year they advertised the Thanksgiving game nonstop and when it came that time they had a message scrolling across the screen "Please contact your service provider..." Even though I watched it in HD on a Canadian channel it still pissed me off
Yeah, I remember the outrage about that, some people who had NFLN still didn't get the game. I would've blown a head gasket if that happened to me.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #18
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach|
Where do you go for a game?
There's this pizza place called "Southside Pizza"

Their meat lovers pizza is yum yum. Cheap as hell too. You can get a 20in pizza for like $11. The beer specials there are good too.

Usually I stay home for games because I have a 45in plasma in my apt. But this is NFLN and I don't have that so me and my roomate are gonna go up there this evening.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:29 PM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca
The NFL is being more butthead about it than Time Warner is....

I still think this is stupid and another bully esq tactic by the NFL to try to force Time Warner to do what they want. Sometimes I think the NFL needs to take a step back and realize all this tactic does is piss on the fans.

I would gladly testify to feeling pissed on by the NFL.
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:33 PM   #20
I can't spell

NFL Network sucks because I don't have it.
Splat420 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Splat420 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #21
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief
There's this pizza place called "Southside Pizza"

Their meat lovers pizza is yum yum. Cheap as hell too. You can get a 20in pizza for like $11. The beer specials there are good too.

Usually I stay home for games because I have a 45in plasma in my apt. But this is NFLN and I don't have that so me and my room mate are gonna go up there this evening.
Living with anyone I know?

You need to hit me up next time you are in KC. 2 blocks frmo the plaza...2 blocks from Westport. Culbertson and I have a pretty nice setup in this house.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:35 PM   #22
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
google and download sopcast, if you have a fast connection....you can stream it that way....

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

channel 20758
Ive never delt with any sopcasts before. Do you have to download the sopcast download link (zip file) on the right hand side before you can play it?
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:37 PM   #23
I can't spell

I keep getting some running time error when I try to down load sopcast I suck at life.
Splat420 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Splat420 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:41 PM   #24
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Living with anyone I know?

You need to hit me up next time you are in KC. 2 blocks frmo the plaza...2 blocks from Westport. Culbertson and I have a pretty nice setup in this house.
Nah, my roomate is a buddy of mine from STL. Huge Mike Martz loving Rams fan unfortunately which means he's completely clueless in the game itself. lol

Seth Welch has been somewhat living with me on the couch for the last month because his lease ran out in June and he thought he was going to Iraq for his Air Force shit but that fell through due to some delayed paperwork etc. He's working at UPS and his last day is sometime here in a couple weeks until he moves back to KC and he's gonna live with his sister out in Lees Summitt because he claims he's getting a job there so he's been staying with me and my roomate. I said he doesn't have to pay me rent but he has to pay for my bar tab if we ever go out for a beer etc.

I will have to come by your place. I havent seen you or Chris for a long time. It'd be fun to hang out with you guys sometime.

Ryan Starks got married and for his bachelors party we went to some club downtown in KC (dont remember which one) but I saw Surber and Bobby there. Haven't seen Doug for sometime either. I see Danny and Dirk out alot down here though.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:44 PM   #25
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Nah, my roomate is a buddy of mine from STL. Huge Mike Martz loving Rams fan unfortunately which means he's completely clueless in the game itself. lol

Seth Welch has been somewhat living with me on the couch for the last month because his lease ran out in June and he thought he was going to Iraq for his Air Force shit but that fell through due to some delayed paperwork etc. He's working at UPS and his last day is sometime here in a couple weeks so he's been staying with me and my roomate. I said he doesn't have to pay me rent but he has to pay for my bar tab if we ever go out for a beer etc.

I will have to come by your place. I havent seen you or Chris for a long time. It'd be fun to hang out with you guys sometime.

Ryan Starks got married and for his bachelors party we went to some club downtown in KC (dont remember which one) but I saw Surber and Bobby there. Haven't seen Doug for sometime either. I see Danny and Dirk out alot down here though.
Bobby is everywhere. The guy came to Springfield once and convinced a girl to drive from Lawrence to Springtown just to **** him...she left around noon the next day. Kansas student, what do you expect?

He is in Dallas until October and then moving to KC for good. Doug has been here for a while...not really close. I see him now and again. Dirk is moving to NY because he thinks he is going to be an actor. The world is going to crash down on that kid pretty hard. Is Ryan in OKLA?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:46 PM   #26
Supporter

Really, I don't give too much of a crap about the HOF game but I still would watch some of it since to me if is the start of the football season in a sense. This NFLN crap is really starting to wear thin on me. I don't know who to blame, the cable co's or the NFL. Really it doesn't matter. I just want to be able to watch football. It is the fans that are getting crapped on while this is being battled out.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:50 PM   #27
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Bobby is everywhere. The guy came to Springfield once and convinced a girl to drive from Lawrence to Springtown just to **** him...she left around noon the next day. Kansas student, what do you expect?

He is in Dallas until October and then moving to KC for good. Doug has been here for a while...not really close. I see him now and again. Dirk is moving to NY because he thinks he is going to be an actor. The world is going to crash down on that kid pretty hard. Is Ryan in OKLA?
Yeah Ryan is in OKLA. His wife is pretty cool too. Real nice person and she's pretty. Starks cashed in on that one IMO. Wedding was okay, the priest forgot his lines at one point and Ryan had to correct him. lol.

Dirk wants to be an actor? lol I just had to laugh at that. He sucked at just about any acting he did in HS, maybe he got better. That's funny though. Best of luck to the guy I guess.

That's funny about Bobby. He was ****in Emily Smith there for a while. Speaking of her she's turned into a really huge whore now. Every now and then I'll convince this girl who I met at the Lake of the Ozarks to come up to CoMo for some good times. But Lawrence to Springtown is a long ways. lol
Old 08-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #28
Mahomes Dynasty

Speaking of Emily you can see her here. The Girls of MU calender.

http://girlsofmu.com/TheGirls/MsApri...5/Default.aspx

I got better photos of Emily that Seth showed me but them are NSFW, and they're on my laptop which is back in KC at the moment. Got some kickass pics of Totten on there too. I told her I deleted them after we broke up. Boy was I lying.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:05 PM   #29
Let's get a snack

Quote:
Ive never delt with any sopcasts before. Do you have to download the sopcast download link (zip file) on the right hand side before you can play it?
Yes just follow that link and download the latest version of sopcast.

That reminds me I need to check to make sure I have the latest version.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:07 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Speaking of Emily you can see her here. The Girls of MU calender.

http://girlsofmu.com/TheGirls/MsApri...5/Default.aspx

I got better photos of Emily that Seth showed me but them are NSFW, and they're on my laptop which is back in KC at the moment. Got some kickass pics of Totten on there too. I told her I deleted them after we broke up. Boy was I lying.

Now your obligated to share with the rest of Chiefsplanet.....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.