Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2022, 04:06 PM  
Cheat Death

Coca-Cola Starlight

I don't normally mess with a bunch of soda, especially non-clear sodas, but I took a flier on one of these new Coke (Zero) Starlights and really enjoyed it.

Its got a reddish hue similar to Cheerwine. The flavor is almost like a cotton candy Coke with notes of berry, vanilla and maybe a hint of graham cracker.

I enjoyed it enough that I got a second one while killing some time this afternoon.

Their marketing is super gimmicky though, some "space flavored" type nonsense but I recommend giving one a whirl if you see it.

https://www.coca-cola.com/us/en/crea...ight-is-coming
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2022, 05:33 PM   #16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Yeah I got the Coke Zero version.
Nice! Maybe I'll give it a shot if you recommend it.

I'm partial to Diet Coke over Coke Zero.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2022, 05:38 PM   #17
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Nice! Maybe I'll give it a shot if you recommend it.

I'm partial to Diet Coke over Coke Zero.
Give it a try.

I lean more Sunkist, Fresca, Sprite than colas but occasionally I want the "punch" of a Coke which I felt the Starlight was lacking a bit of. So YMMV especially if you're partial to traditional Coke.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2022, 05:42 PM   #18
Be Kind To Your Pets

I usually drink Coke Zero, but about once a month I'll have a regular coca-cola. When you don't drink it all the time, regular coke tastes amazing. And it's really bad for you!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2022, 05:44 PM   #19
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I usually drink Coke Zero, but about once a month I'll have a regular coca-cola. When you don't drink it all the time, regular coke tastes amazing. And it's really bad for you!
I've always found it too sugary tasting.. Almost like you can feel it eating your teeth right away. I'm sure Diet isn't any better in that department, but I can drink a 12-pack of 'em per day if I put my mind to it.

Don't try this at home.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2022, 05:54 PM   #20
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I used to drink Coke Zero or Pepsi Max/Zero at home, but at some point I just got tired of them. The only time I drink diet pop is when I'm eating out. At home I drink tea, coffee or sparkling water.

The only regular pop I still drink is Mountain Dew - every now and then I crave one. Can't stand diet Mountain Dew; it's just nasty and wrong. But that's the only regular pop I can still drink. Everything else tastes like syrup to me now.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2022, 06:23 PM   #21
Life is changing..

I like it!!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 07:10 PM   #22
El Gato Gordo Loco

It sucks. I LOVE coke with cherry Grenadine though.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2022, 07:53 PM   #23
Veteran

Crystal Pepsi was the best cola drink.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-27-2022, 09:18 PM   #24
Consuming CP souls

It's a chain soda not a craft beer *sniffs fart while drinking*
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2022, 09:48 PM   #25
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Crystal Pepsi was the best cola drink.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2022, 09:53 PM   #26
SuperBowl or bust

I took a 5 dollar flier on a 10 pack, too. Pretty good. Not gonna lie, I bought it with the intention of seeing what Coca-Cola thinks space tastes like. ��
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 02:05 PM   #27
Mostly Ignored

I bought a full strength bottle a couple weeks ago for me and my son to try. Cotton Candy was our biggest take away.

I found it enjoyable, but I don't do soda very often.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 02:13 PM   #28
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I took a 5 dollar flier on a 10 pack, too. Pretty good. Not gonna lie, I bought it with the intention of seeing what Coca-Cola thinks space tastes like. ��
From the OP:

"The flavor is almost like a cotton candy Coke with notes of berry, vanilla and maybe a hint of graham cracker. "

Sounds like Coke thinks space tastes like gay.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 11:40 AM   #29
Mostly Ignored

Reviewbrah weighs in!

TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2022, 11:48 AM   #30
Mostly Ignored

I gotta say....Reviewbrah noticed a lot of the same flavors as others have mentioned.

Here's where my personal problem comes in...KCUnited is recommending the zero sugar, while Reviewbrah is pounding the table for the full strength version.

Those are two men whose taste buds I've really come to trust over the years. I'm conflicted. Gonna have to grab a can of both and do a side by side. I need stability back in my life.