Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-01-2024, 01:27 PM  
Starter

Anyone trying Dutasteride or SARMs?

Thinking of switching from Propecia. Better DHT blocker. Thoughts?

Same question on SARMs. Liver functioning is a potential issue but supposedly increases muscle and bone density.

Edit: SARMs are apparently not legal. Nvm.

Last edited by PatMahomesIsGod; 06-01-2024 at 02:29 PM..
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-01-2024, 08:40 PM   #16
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Is this the “gear” that lew talks about?
No, it's fake gear that 13 year olds on TikTok talk about.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2024, 08:54 PM   #17
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Shave it and grow a goatee, its the CP way
Is there any other way?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 08:56 PM   #18
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
No, they're not. Steroids are tried and true and they work. Sarms are shit and cost more than actually doing the real thing. Why anyone would waste their time or money on that garbage is beyond me.
They suppress your hpta and trigger anabolism. Same mechanisms of action. They work but yeah I'd prefer test or a few other anabolics. They aren't junk and get get abu9sed because people think they are a safe alternative to steroids.

I'd consider something like Turkesterone fake shit.8

Last edited by BigCatDaddy; 06-01-2024 at 09:09 PM..
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 04:57 AM   #19
MVP

Can estrogen producers smell that a mile away. Asking for a High Karate fan
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-02-2024, 07:14 AM   #20
Mod Team

I take Fin for hair loss. It stopped mine and with Minoxidil helped me grow some back.

No side effects from Fin and I’ve been on it almost 4 years now.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 08:50 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I take Fin for hair loss. It stopped mine and with Minoxidil helped me grow some back.

Was this on your balls?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 11:59 AM   #22
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Fin is fine but I’d never do Dutasteride bc that shit totally nukes your DHT level and that sounds scary
Yeah, I’ll stick with Fin.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-02-2024, 12:12 PM   #23
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Me too. It’s been great for me. I had density issues and it fixed it within 6 month.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 06:35 PM   #24
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Was this on your balls?
Nah my balls are fine and normal, unlike the raisins you gear boys have.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 06:43 PM   #25

Quote:
Nah my balls are fine and normal, unlike the raisins you gear boys have.
Been on TRT for 15 years... Never noticed any shrinkage but maybe they were already tiny and I never knew better
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 08:27 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I use Rogaine on my balls for making them look fuller. They were too blotchy. They now look lush.
Pics?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:06 AM   #27
Starter

Quote:
Been on TRT for 15 years... Never noticed any shrinkage but maybe they were already tiny and I never knew better
TRT is the shit.

Energy and focus have been up drastically.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:30 AM   #28
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

7 years in here....there's some shrinkage, but they're not like little raisins or anything. They're just smaller, and I think life is better that way. I can now cross my legs and not smash my balls every time. And the wife doesn't care at all....I think most women would not care at all unless they were like weirdly completely gone or something.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 10:34 AM   #29
Starter

What do you guys use for TRT? Tried shots, don’t like injecting myself. Pellets are good but they’re pricy and can cause scar tissue.

Probs switching to gel.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:37 AM   #30
Veteran

Worrying about your hair is for chicks.

Are you a chick?
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.