Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 05:15 AM  
Supporter

8/4/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.

Back to work for our guys.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:11 AM   #16
Fish are scared of me

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #17
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Been taking the camp content in all along so far.

My gut feel right now says this team is gonna be 2020-ish; i.e. only injury can stop their destiny. Can see the defense being slow out of the gate compared to last year at least, and then as usual playing their best late when it matters. But the offense — that I expect to be a whole new level from the jump compared to ‘23. Just too hard to defend all levels of the field with the threats we’ve got.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:21 AM   #18
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Been taking the camp content in all along so far.

My gut feel right now says this team is gonna be 2020-ish; i.e. only injury can stop their destiny. Can see the defense being slow out of the gate compared to last year at least, and then as usual playing their best late when it matters. But the offense — that I expect to be a whole new level from the jump compared to ‘23. Just too hard to defend all levels of the field with the threats we’ve got.
On paper, this is my favorite roster we’ve had if Kingsley is any good.

One thing people forget about 2020 is that pass rush was pretty average. If FAU takes a step forward and Omenihu gets healthy, this pass rush will be special.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:30 AM   #19
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

One thing people forget about 2020 is that pass rush was pretty average. If FAU takes a step forward and Omenihu gets healthy, this pass rush will be special.
Matt Verderame said he thinks this is the best roster in Chiefs history, definitely the best in the Mahomes era, and more than one media person agreed with him
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:32 AM   #20
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Get him away asap

Why is he there? Is he some kind of special assistant to Reid now? Anyone know?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:42 AM   #21
BIG ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Why is he there? Is he some kind of special assistant to Reid now? Anyone know?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:47 AM   #22
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

Yeah and that’s another reason I say it won’t shock me if we grumble about the defense a couple times in the first 6-8 weeks, cause that seems to be the side of the football currently struggling to stay healthy.

I won’t try to compare too much to teams that pre-date me, but I do agree with Verderame that this is the best Mahomes era roster. As it should be after stacking four or so strong draft classes together in a row.

Even with some rookie growing pains, I can’t see Kingsley being much, and likely any, worse than Donovan Smith. Granted Smith had a really strong postseason that’ll be hard to match.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Matt Verderame said he thinks this is the best roster in Chiefs history, definitely the best in the Mahomes era, and more than one media person agreed with him
If the roster were just mahomes it would be the best Chiefs roster outside of the mahomes era
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 11:39 AM   #24
MVP

Worthy and Hollywood open open but a MILE. These safeties for KC are good players and our little rabbits are making them look like soup sandwiches.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #25
MVP

Nice to see Mahomes building chemistry with Hollywood & Xavier. Hopefully the practice results can translate into real games.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 11:45 AM   #26
Choco Favre

The d is much better than 2019 and the offense can be just as good
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:56 AM   #27
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Do we know and like this Matt person? Just how hyped are we allowed to be?
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Old Today, 12:05 PM   #28
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Worthy and Hollywood open open but a MILE. These safeties for KC are good players and our little rabbits are making them look like soup sandwiches.
You did see the safety’s jogging on those highlights… right???
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:13 PM   #29
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Umm yeah with the safeties just trotting.
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.