Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2024, 03:57 AM  
Woman should only make babies

90's country music

Watermelon crawl yall
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 06:02 PM   #16
Woman should only make babies

Johnny cash rapped
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 08:56 PM   #17
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
No one can touch Tim McGraw in my mind.

Don’t Take the Girl would probably make my top 50 songs of all time due to sentimental value and nostalgia alone.
I just can’t with that song. Too sad. I avoid it at all costs. Recently realized I’m a bit too emotional to sing For My Hand by Burna Boy feat Ed Sheeran. Was gonna sing it to my woman on karaoke when we go in 2 weeks, but I was attempting it today when I was alone and realized for some reason it choked me up.

Also gonna DM you about something…
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 05:38 AM   #18
Immanentize The Eschaton

You guys are really going to talk about 90's country music without mentioning Garth Brooks?
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:38 AM   #19
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
You guys are really going to talk about 90's country music without mentioning Garth Brooks?
Many blame Garth for the sorry state of current country music. It’s a shame, he certainly did his part to help move it along but, he was hardly the sole instigator. Clint Black is an example of another top 90s country artist who had his hand in it as well. I personally love both of them but, the grudge against Garth is too strong for him to get any love from a lot of others.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 07:45 AM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I've always been meh on Garth. He's got some decent ones and a bunch of shit ones.

Friends in low places is a wedding favorite of the guys from college.

I never did any of his concerts or anything, so it was all just radio stuff, and I wasn't ever a giant fan.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:48 AM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
There was some real bad country in the 90s, but there were some really good ones too. George Strait ruled the roost.
My man.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:49 AM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
When did they start rapping Country songs?? That’s when I said I had enough..
Around 2002-2003.

It was, and still is awful.

Country sounds like pop now.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 07:50 AM   #23
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Many blame Garth for the sorry state of current country music. It’s a shame, he certainly did his part to help move it along but, he was hardly the sole instigator. Clint Black is an example of another top 90s country artist who had his hand in it as well. I personally love both of them but, the grudge against Garth is too strong for him to get any love from a lot of others.
I haven't ever looked into the history of it or a holistic view or anything, but I always blamed Shania Twain. Once she crossed over it all seemed to go to shit. Garth was at least country. Shania went all pop and then the copy cats did too. I can for sure see Garth influences in the sister****ers now that just puke out word salads with some combination of: truck, girl, beer. And those word salad songs definitely blow ass, but chasing pop audiences are the worst IMO.

That's obviously over simplified, and probably it's nobody's "fault". There are just a lot of people in the US that like and will pay for shit music.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:54 AM   #24
Supporter

I guess if country was going to "evolve", it might as well be a sweltering hot Canadian turning the page.

(Oh no, I can't get "Still the One" out of my head now. )

Last edited by notorious; 06-09-2024 at 07:59 AM..
Old 06-09-2024, 08:40 AM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I guess if country was going to "evolve", it might as well be a sweltering hot Canadian turning the page.

(Oh no, I can't get "Still the One" out of my head now. )
Maybe I'm the asshole here. I just never thought her music was very good. And maybe it's Dad's fault. I spent ... *pokes buttons on calculator* 4,579,307,511 hours on a tractor those years and had nothing to listen to but the radio and the burnout was real man. I just can't stand her suff. Her and like Jo Dee Messina are automatic outs for me. That bullshit will make me want to turn on Conservative Talk Radio. And that's only an option if I don't have a gun to paint the inside of a cab with brainmatter.

tl;dr: Like every other 90s kid, I'll blame my parents
Old 06-09-2024, 11:11 AM   #26
On Hiatus

Quote:
Maybe I'm the asshole here. I just never thought her music was very good. And maybe it's Dad's fault. I spent ... *pokes buttons on calculator* 4,579,307,511 hours on a tractor those years and had nothing to listen to but the radio and the burnout was real man. I just can't stand her suff. Her and like Jo Dee Messina are automatic outs for me. That bullshit will make me want to turn on Conservative Talk Radio. And that's only an option if I don't have a gun to paint the inside of a cab with brainmatter.

You aren't the only one...I have absolutely no use for Shania Twain ever ...or the Dixie Chicks...

Honestly...the more mainstream Garth got the less I enjoyed his music and never really got into Garth-mania.

Always liked George Strait and Alan Jackson....and honestly Ronnie Dunn of Brooks and Dunn has one of the best voices in Country Music. I was a.big fan of Clint Black until he went Hollywood with his actress wife

Considering i am probably more of an old school Country fan (think Statler Brothers and Don Williams) a lot of 90's country music wasn't as appealing to me.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-09-2024, 12:07 PM   #27
Supporter

Quote:

I only had 3,553,534,965 hours on a 4430 and it was a mix of listening to country and pop through blown speakers. I really looked forward to the AM radio auction show on Saturdays.

I have no idea how Mennonites do it. Silence.
Old 06-09-2024, 12:59 PM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I only had 3,553,534,965 hours on a 4430 and it was a mix of listening to country and pop through blown speakers. I really looked forward to the AM radio auction show on Saturdays.

I have no idea how Mennonites do it. Silence.
Their dicks probably have calluses.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 01:01 PM   #29
Supporter

Awwww **** I forgot about the old auction show on Saturdays. LOL. That was a nice change up. The pickup I used to change water only had AM radio. 1030 was the only thing it would pick up so I was on auto-listen.

Jesus. I don’t miss the “simpler times”. LOL
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 01:33 PM   #30
Ultrabanned

Quote:
I've always been meh on Garth. He's got some decent ones and a bunch of shit ones.

Friends in low places is a wedding favorite of the guys from college.

I never did any of his concerts or anything, so it was all just radio stuff, and I wasn't ever a giant fan.
I never was either, liked his music alright and just that. Then I saw him in concert a couple years ago at Arrowhead and I can respect the performance he puts on. Guy is a pro and worth the price of admission if you even moderately enjoy his hits.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote