Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2024, 07:49 PM  
It was not a fair catch

Super Bowl LVIII rings

Anyone have a line or news on the ring?

Last edited by displacedinMN; 06-09-2024 at 07:08 PM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:44 AM   #16
Constable of Untruths

I heard the new rings come with a gauntlet and as soon as KC wins 2 more Super Bowls all the rings will activate the gauntlet and allow Patrick to snap his fingers and destroy half the league.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 07:48 AM   #17
Starter

Usually this whole thing happens mid June. However, we're getting so used to the process I wouldn't be shocked by a May delivery.
Seanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 12:23 PM   #18
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeaTy The Pimp View Post
What about 3rd row seating?
I'm not sure about that, but I have heard that it folds out into a camping chair.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 12:25 PM   #19
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Maybe they’re waiting until after the threepeat to get a bulk discount.
FOUR.

We're winning FOUR straight...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 12:37 PM   #20
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I heard the new rings come with a gauntlet and as soon as KC wins 2 more Super Bowls all the rings will activate the gauntlet and allow Patrick to snap his fingers and destroy half the league.
It summons the zipline that takes you to the resting place of the red Lion.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:07 PM   #21
It was not a fair catch

THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 07:17 PM   #22
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!

I swear Karlaftis looks like a character from the Men in Black movies.

Just need a Jamar Chase comment ahead of time so Mahomes can make him look silly again.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-09-2024, 07:24 PM   #23
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:26 PM   #24
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
He doesn't need a gauntlet...HE IS THE GAUNTLET!!!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 06:44 AM
displacedinMN
This message has been deleted by displacedinMN. Reason: What day is it?
Old 06-12-2024, 07:19 AM
Seanathon
This message has been deleted by Seanathon. Reason: Meant to quote
Old 06-12-2024, 07:22 AM   #25
Starter

Quote:
Today is the day!!!!!
So today instead of Thursday? Source? Not questioning your reasoning I just want to see/hear anything I can. I love the rings so much. I've got a few crappy replicas from the last two in my office, looking to fill in slot number 3.
Seanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-12-2024, 07:23 AM   #26
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanathon View Post
So today instead of Thursday? Source? Not questioning your reasoning I just want to see/hear anything I can. I love the rings so much. I've got a few crappy replicas from the last two in my office, looking to fill in slot number 3.
Shit, I am on summer brain. got my days mixed up. Will delete.
Old 06-12-2024, 07:27 AM   #27
Starter

Quote:
DAMN lol. If it makes it any better I was hoping you were right!
Old 06-12-2024, 11:23 AM   #28
In Search of a Life

It appears to have a built in flashlight...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 11:31 AM   #29
Veteran

Quote:
Don't back down. Double down and insist that everyone else is wrong.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 06-12-2024, 11:39 AM   #30
Inmem 2.0

One of the practice squad players let me use his to play with my gfs clit
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.