Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2022, 11:07 AM  
Politically Incorrect

Investment thread spinoff: How much damage to your investments and savings?

As I check my 401K, my trading account, my savings and my Amazon stock, I'm down a good $30-$35,000.

This has been painful on a lot of levels.

Investments, costs of gas, food, rents, lost gains.

On a scale of 1-10, what pain level are you experiencing right now?

I was about a 5 and I think I'm closing in on 6-7.

How about you?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 12:51 PM   #16
Court Jester

Down about 16-17 percent on my 401K for the year right now. Putting in 500 a week to my 401K, so hopefully when things start to go back up I will be able to make it up pretty quick.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 12:53 PM   #17
Fish are scared of me

I'd be curious to know which one stock is everybodys largest holding.

Mine two largest are AAPL and AMC. Why my portfolio is crushed.

My largest Dividend stock is "MAIN"

Largest mutual fund is HGICX
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 12:54 PM   #18
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Dude. hog. You’re killing it. I keep saying it and you keep killing it.
27 trades now with 1 loss.

And That's since the first of April.

Edit: Still sitting on 5 shares of TSLA at 873. Not a loss yet and it looks like it might take awhile
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 12:54 PM   #19
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

It's not damage until you cash out.

Just think of it as a way to accumulate more stocks at a discount price.

The folks that are screwed are old timers that live out of a savings account.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 12:55 PM   #20
Supporter

petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2022, 01:19 PM   #21
In my youth i pray to keep

Down like 18k on my 401k

Thanks a lot [name redacted]
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 01:36 PM   #22
Fish are scared of me

WOW, they're saying on CNBC this is Dows longest weekly losing streak since 1924.

We're in magnificent times!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 01:42 PM   #23
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
WOW, they're saying on CNBC this is Dows longest weekly losing streak since 1924.

We're in magnificent times!
And just think, those guys couldn't even take in that news with a legal shot of whiskey.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-20-2022, 01:47 PM   #24
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71 View Post
And just think, those guys couldn't even take in that news with a legal shot of whiskey.
Fact!
Old 05-21-2022, 05:55 PM   #25
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm down 17.1 percent YTD in my stock investments, which according to my retirement model has lowered my fully funded retirement by seven years. That hurts.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 06:27 PM   #26
Supporter

I refuse to look.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 06:27 PM   #27
Roy E.

Down just over 20% YTD.

It's a good thing that I'm not retiring for another 25 years or so.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 07:04 PM   #28
El Gato Gordo Loco

Sounds like a great time to buy...everything.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 07:26 PM   #29
Veteran

My portfolio is down about 10-12%, but I don't need to use that money right now.
It has plenty of time to recover.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 05-21-2022, 07:48 PM   #30
MVP

I turned 58 in 2018. Many years of good returns paid off. I went conservative at that point, but have a cash investment account for fun. I've been in and out of a few stocks with minimal success.

At this point I think the investor that loses the least wins.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.