Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 11:37 AM  
Veteran

***Our 2024 Wide Receivers Probably Definitely Don't Suck - Official Thread***

They hopefully can get open, they likely won't drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps shouldn't be slow and terrible. These guys are probably definitely good.

Your WR Roster for 2024:

Rashee Rice
Marquise "Hollywood" Brown
Xavier Worthy
Juju Smith-Schuster
Justin Watson
Mecole Hardman
Skyy "Shit Stain" Moore

This is the 2024 Threepeat version of last year's thread:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=350109

Here's to a good year!

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 04:55 PM   #16
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
That would be awesome. Id switch Brown with Worthy myself but if he could get 1200 that would be unreal.

Rice 1100 yards
Brown 1000 yards
Kelce 875 yards
Worthy 475 yards
Juju 400 yards
Watson 350 yards
Pacheco 325 yarda
Worthy is hitting 1K, I can feel it. Brown will be more like a 600 yard player for us. A solid role player that's not always available.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:42 PM   #17
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Worthy is hitting 1K, I can feel it. Brown will be more like a 600 yard player for us. A solid role player that's not always available.
The least amount of yards Brown has ever had playing 16 games is 769 and he had Lamar Jackson throwing to him who until last year had never had more than 3100 yards passing.

I'm assuming he will not play the first game and then play the remaining ones.

The only reason Rice had so many yards last year is because he had to. Andy has not had rookies play big roles before and they tried super hard to not have to use Rice but Skyy, Toney, MVS and James were so bad/hurt that they had no choice.

If Brown only has 600 yards IMO it is because he gets injured again.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:44 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
JuJu "don't sleep on me" Schuster
Xavier "thank god I dont have Quin Ewers throwing to me" Worthy
Rashee "not in jail" Rice
Justin "coaches son sneaky fast" Watson
Mecole "smarter than Toney & Ross" Hardman
Our new gang.

Tik Tok Boy
The Funk Master
cRashee
Mini Forrest Gump
Mr. Walkoff
Skyy Moore
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 05:58 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba View Post
...cRashee...
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:14 PM   #20
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
The least amount of yards Brown has ever had playing 16 games is 769 and he had Lamar Jackson throwing to him who until last year had never had more than 3100 yards passing.

The only reason Rice had so many yards last year is because he had to. Andy has not had rookies play big roles before and they tried super hard to not have to use Rice but Skyy, Toney, MVS and James were so bad/hurt that they had no choice.

Which seems pretty plausible to me.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 07:49 PM   #21
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:

If Brown can play the rest of the season after he comes back he'll be closer to 800, it just seems pretty likely he'll miss some more games. I expect Rice, Kelce and Worthy to get lots of targets. I think Worthy is going to be a key player on offense too. He looked fantastic in preseason
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.