Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2024, 06:12 PM  
Bolton gonna knock you out

NFL tells players not to wear green in Brazil.

For the Packers and Eagles game. Holy bad planning Batman.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:16 PM   #16
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I used to work with a bunch of Brazilians. They all agreed it’s next level violent. Whenever they go home (the ones from bigger cities), they don’t wear any jewelry and always carry a dummy wallet with a bit of cash to give up easily when someone sticks them up.

Don’t think it’s, like, cartel bad like Mexico or El Salvador but worse than the majority of places in America.
I’d take my chances there versus Clay’s neighborhood
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 07:18 PM   #17
Elway be drinkin' again

International NFL is basically a turrbl' idea for the game. Money talks.
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 07:19 PM   #18
Cheat Death

Sepultura Beneath the Remains is still undefeated
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:19 PM   #19
Supporter

Then the trannys.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:22 PM   #20
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers View Post
International NFL is basically a turrbl' idea for the game. Money talks.
Pretty much everything that's been done during Goodell's tenure has been horrible. I know he's just the face of the owners' unchecked greed, but still, I hate that ****er just a little bit more every day.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 07:23 PM   #21
Seize life. Be an ermine.

Quote:
I used to work with a bunch of Brazilians. They all agreed it’s next level violent. Whenever they go home (the ones from bigger cities), they don’t wear any jewelry and always carry a dummy wallet with a bit of cash to give up easily when someone sticks them up.

Don’t think it’s, like, cartel bad like Mexico or El Salvador but worse than the majority of places in America.
I think I've told this story before, but I was on a cruise ship once that stopped in several Brazilian cities. At one city there was a big cliff that separated the upper city from the lower city. The ship's guide said, "You can take the cliffside elevator for five cents to get to the upper city, or you can take the road for free. But you'll likely be robbed if you take the road."

I invested the money to take the elevator. One group of intrepid people took the road. They got robbed.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 07:24 PM   #22
**** you, you cretin.

Rashee Rice: Bet!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:25 PM   #23
Supporter

Quote:

That is too bad. We opened a branch facility in Sao Paulo about 2008 I believe and I had to fly down there a couple times to train their people.

Guess I was fortunate to miss the violence because I walked around a lot. The extreme poverty was very depressing though, very sad.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:38 PM   #24
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I spent perhaps the greatest week of my life in Rio. Beautiful scenery, everything was cheap, the people were friendly and loved Americans, and the women were gorgeous. It was a crowded, bustling city that moved at a pace and featured, um... diversions I'd never experienced before, but I never felt like I was in any danger from anything. And outside of a, um... medical issue I developed a couple of days out to sea, I have not one single negative memory of the place.

Of course, that was 40 years ago. I have no desire to experience what it's devolved into now.

Sometimes being old isn't such a bad thing.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 07:48 PM   #25
Consuming CP souls

Yet the greedy ****s still put these 2 teams in this situation. Absolutely pathetic
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:51 PM   #26
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
That is too bad. We opened a branch facility in Sao Paulo about 2008 I believe and I had to fly down there a couple times to train their people.

Guess I was fortunate to miss the violence because I walked around a lot. The extreme poverty was very depressing though, very sad.
I worked this job around 10 years ago. Many of them had come to America around the time you visited Brazil, if not before, so perhaps they were just hyping it up for no reason.

I’ve never been there so don’t take my word as gospel, just relaying what I’ve heard from several people.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 07:54 PM   #27
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Yet the greedy ****s still put these 2 teams in this situation. Absolutely pathetic
One of these days one of the players or somebody associated with a team will get seriously injured or killed during one of these pathetic third world cash grabs. Perhaps that will finally put an end to this bullshit. And Goodell.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 07:59 PM   #28
Ultrabanned

Quote:

Whenever I get suggested street justice or ****ed up violent videos in my twitter feed (thanks Elon!!) 90% of that shit is going down in Brazil. It's like the wild west lol
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 08:10 PM   #29
Seize life. Be an ermine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I spent perhaps the greatest week of my life in Rio. Beautiful scenery, everything was cheap, the people were friendly and loved Americans, and the women were gorgeous. It was a crowded, bustling city that moved at a pace and featured, um... diversions I'd never experienced before, but I never felt like I was in any danger from anything. And outside of a, um... medical issue I developed a couple of days out to sea, I have not one single negative memory of the place.

Of course, that was 40 years ago. I have no desire to experience what it's devolved into now.

Sometimes being old isn't such a bad thing.
Sure, but most of us aren't going there with an entire battleship and carrier fleet as backup.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 08:25 PM   #30
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Whenever I get suggested street justice or ****ed up violent videos in my twitter feed (thanks Elon!!) 90% of that shit is going down in Brazil. It's like the wild west lol
It’s always some dude riding bitch on his boy’s moped. And they’re always wearing sandals.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.