Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-09-2020, 09:50 AM   #2
You gotta kill a few people

He's from Florida. The dreads and gold teeth are pretty normal.

He looks a lot more presentable when he gets his hair together and takes out the golds.

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:19 AM   #3
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
He's from Florida. The dreads and gold teeth are pretty normal.

He looks a lot more presentable when he gets his hair together and takes out the golds.

very cute!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:57 AM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

That guy needs a new hobby. Maybe gardening or woodworking or something.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:02 AM   #5
Admitted Planet Junky

Thug Life.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:03 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Chris Johnson or Jamaal Charles?

Johnson had better rushing stats, Charles better receiving stats.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:16 AM   #7
Mahomes > God

Imagine being named Dreekius...I'd slap my parents...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:19 AM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Imagine being named Dreekius...I'd slap my parents...
I was curious about that myself. It's not a variation of a common name at all. It's like they just made it up, or they heard it on the Scyfy channel or something.

And how do you broach that with your significant other?

Father: "What names do you like?"

Mother: "Well, I'm thinking maybe Anthony or Paul. Or maybe we go outside the box a little with Marcus."

Father: "Those are good, but let me throw this out there. Dreekius."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 11:04 AM   #9
No Keys, No Problem

"Chris is considered one the NFL's most exciting players EVER -- recording 9,561 rushing yards in his 10-year career."

Is he though? I've never heard that from anyone EVER.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:05 PM   #10
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
"Chris is considered one the NFL's most exciting players EVER -- recording 9,561 rushing yards in his 10-year career."

Is he though? I've never heard that from anyone EVER.
At his peak when he rushed for 2,000 yards he was pretty exciting to watch.

I was never a big fan, though. He was the king of going for 0-4 yard gains for his first 12 carries, then busting off a 60-yarder to salvage his performance.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:45 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
At his peak when he rushed for 2,000 yards he was pretty exciting to watch.

I was never a big fan, though. He was the king of going for 0-4 yard gains for his first 12 carries, then busting off a 60-yarder to salvage his performance.

Yeah, it seemed like there was about two years where he was a thing, and I won't scoff at 2,000 yards. But I never really saw him as a complete back. He could do the core job, but he wasn't a Jamaal Charles who could run, receive, and block. He was just really fast.
Old 04-09-2020, 01:14 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Yeah, it seemed like there was about two years where he was a thing, and I won't scoff at 2,000 yards. But I never really saw him as a complete back. He could do the core job, but he wasn't a Jamaal Charles who could run, receive, and block. He was just really fast.
Go looks at their career stats. They are very similar.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:26 AM   #13
Woman should only make babies

He's dreekiliously good at killing people
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:42 AM   #14
testing ... 1, 2, 3

When you think about it, the name kinda makes sense ...

In ancient Greece, Dreekius was a philosopher, a statesman, and a bathhouse regular who hired guys to xiphos dudes for drachmas.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 01:06 PM   #15
MVP

If he gets life I've got first dibs on his whip.

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.