Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2021, 09:42 AM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

Let Me Apologize About Some Things

For some reason, yet to be determined, my scheduled guest writer for the WTF -or is it WFT- game went all Eric Berry on me.

I don't know why.

Hopefully it's nothing serious like a family emergency. Maybe he's trying to write everything in iambic pentameter, or as a Haiiku, or have it translated from the ancient Arabic? Perhaps he's having a hard time presenting his answers in the form of a question? Maybe this is a piece of performance art where he's doing an impression of George Jones?

Maybe the dog ate the homework?

Maybe he gave up football for attending the Renaissance Festival?

Maybe I should accept that sometimes when somebody promises to do something for you, it doesn't always come through. Like the guy who promises you he'll pay you back that hundred dollars by the end of the week. Or the guy who promises the judge he'll make that monthly child support payment. Or when Mel Kiper says Jamarcus Russell will be the next great QB.

Anyway, here's one thing: I'm glad we won this week and that the Bills beat up the Titans really good last night.

Edit: I guess that's two things...BONUS!!

Derrick Henry frightens me.

And here we go on to next week....

Follow up: Just got a PM from the person who says they were in the hospital Sunday. So, OK then...

Last edited by gblowfish; 10-19-2021 at 10:52 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:39 AM   #16
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quite honestly, I'm offended and am actively seeking to cancel this column going forward.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:42 AM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Be careful out there, life comes up and bites ya in the ass.

Did you at least manage to convince the mayor to close the beaches?
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:44 AM   #18
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
I'm the culprit here.

There was an incident that occurred of over the weekend and I missed the game. I had some research done and bullet points made up and a pen and paper ready to take notes during the game.

Here's one I never knew from the research:

Anyway, I apologize to the board and George. Be careful out there, life comes up and bites ya in the ass without warning sometimes.
Glad all is seemingly well for you now.

I just read that the 76 yards that the defense gave up in the second half (with 0 points!) is the second lowest by any team in the second half this season. Does this mean we may actually have 1/2 a defense?
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:45 AM   #19
Inmem 2.0

Sorry GB my bf Tyler cuffed me to the bed and lost the key
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 11:39 AM   #20
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Sorry GB my bf Tyler cuffed me to the bed and lost the key
Likely story...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AMCross.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	123259  
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 11:53 AM   #21
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
I'm the culprit here.

There was an incident that occurred of over the weekend and I missed the game. I had some research done and bullet points made up and a pen and paper ready to take notes during the game.

Anyway, I apologize to the board and George. Be careful out there, life comes up and bites ya in the ass without warning sometimes.

At least you are ok and that's the important thing.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 11:55 AM   #22
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Are you taking volunteers for future 10 Things threads?

Sign me up.

I'd like to read Direckshun I'm intrigued. Hopefully he doesn't steer us in the wrong direckshun.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 12:12 PM   #23
Banned!

skinbra or Midnight Vulture not available?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 12:17 PM   #24
Supporter

This is why we can't have nice things.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 02:39 PM   #25
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
skinbra or Midnight Vulture not available?
I would definitely tune in for his write up.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 03:54 PM   #26
Champs!

I guess gblowfish got Hootie'd.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 06:28 PM   #27
Veteran

george you goy nuttin to apologize for man, you've carried us for years
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-19-2021, 06:49 PM   #28
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
For some reason, yet to be determined, my scheduled guest writer for the WTF -or is it WFT- game went all Eric Berry on me.

I don't know why.

Hopefully it's nothing serious like a family emergency. Maybe he's trying to write everything in iambic pentameter, or as a Haiiku, or have it translated from the ancient Arabic? Perhaps he's having a hard time presenting his answers in the form of a question? Maybe this is a piece of performance art where he's doing an impression of George Jones?

Maybe the dog ate the homework?

Maybe he gave up football for attending the Renaissance Festival?

Maybe I should accept that sometimes when somebody promises to do something for you, it doesn't always come through. Like the guy who promises you he'll pay you back that hundred dollars by the end of the week. Or the guy who promises the judge he'll make that monthly child support payment. Or when Mel Kiper says Jamarcus Russell will be the next great QB.

Anyway, here's one thing: I'm glad we won this week and that the Bills beat up the Titans really good last night.

Edit: I guess that's two things...BONUS!!

And here we go on to next week....

Follow up: Just got a PM from the person who says they were in the hospital Sunday. So, OK then...

Added to the list anyway...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 06:51 PM   #29
Why so serious?

Quote:
I'm the culprit here.

Be well, sir.

No apologies needed from you or the gblowfish.

CP is plenty able to survive without a week of “Things” but it’s certainly much richer for its existence.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 06:57 PM   #30
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Me too...
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.