Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 08:49 AM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

*** HALL OF FAME GAME 2024 8/1/2024 ***

FOOTBALL IS BACK.... sort of... preaseason but FOOTBALL IS BACK!

Texans
vs
Bears

Thursday 8/1 7PM

Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium - Canton Ohio

caleb williams (boy wonder) not playing
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:12 PM   #16
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I may watch a bit if it's not on peacock. I want to see how the new kickoffs are being handled.
Looks like ESPN at 7pm.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:12 PM   #17
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Excited to see every kickoff tonight with the new rules.

Do the new rules apply to the opening kickoff and halftime kickoffs too? I'd imagine so, but that's really a strange way to start the game.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:27 PM   #18
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Looks like ESPN at 7pm.
Hmm. Well, then I may watch a bit if it's not on Peacock or ESPN.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:30 PM   #19
Pessimistically optimistic.

I'll watch a drive or two and then mosey off to do something of more consequence.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:36 PM   #20
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Excited to see every kickoff tonight with the new rules.

Do the new rules apply to the opening kickoff and halftime kickoffs too? I'd imagine so, but that's really a strange way to start the game.
Forgot about that. Might watch the first half then.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:48 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I may watch a bit if it's not on peacock. I want to see how the new kickoffs are being handled.
Ooh, yeah. That's worth going as far as having the volume on.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:00 PM   #22
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Oh, hey. It's going to be broadcast over the air on ABC. I'll actually be able to watch it. Hooray for the heroes at ABC!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.