Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2024, 01:12 PM  
pie is never free

If You Could Only Eat One Ethnic Food The Rest Of Your Life

What would it be?

edit* wtf LOL, mods please delete
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 01:25 PM   #16
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I'm not real big on curry, so I'll pass... but to each their own, bon appetit!
applying an umbrella label to all indian food as "curry" is ignorant

you need to expand your horizons
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 01:25 PM   #17
SuperChiefs

1. Italian
2. Japanese (specifically sushi)
3. Indian (dot, not feather)
4. Chinese
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 01:26 PM   #18
Veteran

Thai, and it’s not particularly close.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 01:27 PM   #19
Mod Team

Mexican.

And if my wife dies, I’m marrying a Mexican woman to accomplish this feat.

Thai a close second.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 01:27 PM   #20
I'll be back.

Quote:
Lots of appealing colors, but...

Indian Beef Curry With Potatoes

https://tasteandsee.com/indian-beef-curry/

Indian Beef Recipes

https://greatcurryrecipes.net/catego...-beef-recipes/

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2024, 01:27 PM   #21
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
applying an umbrella label to all indian food as "curry" is ignorant

you need to expand your horizons
Of course its not all curry, but its a very prominent component
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 01:28 PM   #22
Veteran

Persian food. Mediterranean diet is where it's at.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-27-2024, 01:28 PM   #23
I'll be back.

Quote:
Of course its not all curry, but its a very prominent component
I bet you've never even had korma.
Old 05-27-2024, 01:33 PM   #24
Forever Royal

Mexican. Weirdly enough I’ve never had Thai food.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-27-2024, 01:33 PM   #25
pie is never free

For me, its gotta be Mexican... its so much more than tacos and burritos, its so versatile and uses spice so well

Chinese and Classic American would be 2a and 2b, can't really pick one over the other

Gotta have my fried chicken, mashed taters and milk gravy

Also gotta have my Mongolian Beef... beef, carrot, and onion in a savory brown sauce, such brilliant simplicity
Old 05-27-2024, 01:34 PM   #26
Cheat Death

I probably eat more Mexican inspired food than any other already so an easy choice
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 01:35 PM   #27
pie is never free

Quote:
I bet you've never even had korma.
You would be correct, what is it?
Old 05-27-2024, 01:39 PM   #28
I'll be back.

Quote:
You would be correct, what is it?
If you want to know, walk your ass down to the local "curry" place and order it. Get the chicken and order it mild. Get a side of naan and raita.
Old 05-27-2024, 01:43 PM   #29
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

If I ate exclusively Indian food I would get really fat. If I chose Japanes for the sushi, I'd probably get mercury poisoning.

I'm going with Thai.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2024, 01:45 PM   #30
pie is never free

Quote:
If you want to know, walk your ass down to the local "curry" place and order it. Get the chicken and order it mild. Get a side of naan and raita.
I live in a town of 25k, we don't have a curry place... and what little I've had of Indian food doesn't make me wanna make the 30 mile drive to a town that does

This is supposed to be a fun thread on a slow day, not a fight over who's pick is the best... pull that stick outta your ass and lighten up
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote