Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2024, 10:09 AM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

McDaniel takes a page from the McDermott Book of Ineffective Coaching Strategies

Apparently all Dolphin meeting times are including the number 24 as a reminder to the team that it's been 24 years since the Dolphins won a playoff game.

Also, wtf is up with douche ass coaches and the last name McD? Mike McDaniel, Josh McDaniels, Sean McDermott...

Quote:
The head coach told reporters Thursday that he holds every meeting at times that include the number 24 because the Dolphins haven't won a playoff game since the 2000 campaign:

"To you guys, it means nothing," he said. "That's how many years it's been since the organization has won a playoff game. We are going to hear about that come playoff time. You think? So, to me, you do that to empower guys to know what's coming, to understand it, to not run from it. Because if you're going to achieve success when people are predicting failure, you're going to have to go above and beyond."

That 2000 Dolphins team defeated the Indianapolis Colts in the Wild Card Round but lost to the Oakland Raiders in the Divisional Round.

Miami hasn't won a Super Bowl since it lifted the Lombardi Trophy in back-to-back years during the 1972 and 1973 seasons. The 1972 team was the only one to finish the regular season and playoffs with an undefeated record in NFL history.

McDaniel's Dolphins have been good enough to make the playoffs of late but not good enough to win once they arrive.

They lost in the Wild Card Round the last two seasons to the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs.

Expectations will once again be high in Miami in 2024 with Tua Tagovailoa, Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle and others, so another postseason appearance is the expectation. And the team will surely be well aware of the drought talking point by the time the playoffs arrive
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ff-win-drought
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 11:33 AM   #16
MVP

Carats, bitch
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-09-2024, 11:42 AM   #17
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Future Broncos rookies: why did they always start the meetings at 1:59?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 12:06 PM   #18
Consuming CP souls

Want to break the streak? Find a replacement for that turd Tua
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 12:13 PM   #19
Ultrabanned

Coach McVape starts every meeting by pulling out a skateboard and doing a kickflip while saying "We're gonna KICK some ass this year boys"
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 12:15 PM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
The only clock they should be worried about is the one that tracks the amount of time they waste with Tua as their QB. Until they fix that problem, all that offensive talent is going to waste away and all the meetings in the world won't help.
It’s not just Tua. You put Jordan Love or any other upper tier QB on that outfit and they’re still not winning IMO.

To me their head isn’t in the right place. Reek is seemingly the only voice in the room and all he gives a shot about is numbers and his contract. They don’t have anybody on either side that has the organizational credibility to say and grind mother****er.

Plus they seem to be soft. They run the score up on shit teams and can’t close against good teams.

And they’re front runners. They come out in September and throw everything out there. Reid and Belicheat before him didn’t pull out all the stops until the playoffs. Mc****knuckle has shown everything he’s got by Oct 1.

They very much have a leadership problem. You stick a Mahomes in there he can do it. But barring a huge personality from a player it’s got to come from Mc****knuckle and it appears to me that he’s not it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 01:24 PM   #21
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Well their coach is a sociopath so they’ve got that going for them…….
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 01:27 PM   #22
MVP

McDweeb is a douchebag. At best a behind the scenes OC. Not a leader of men, and never will be. The kind of guy who places more importance on trying to look cool (and failing miserably) on Hard Knocks than on winning championships. Like a dad who tries to be their son’s cool friend rather than being a mentor who teaches them what they need to thrive. They’ll never win a SB with him at the helm.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 02:03 PM   #23
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Holy ****tard, batman.

First, making the meeting times at a certain time does absolutely ****all for making guys.

Second, and more ****ing importantly, ancient history has absolutely nothing to do with winning games in 2024. Other than the performance of guys still on the team, there is nothing beneficial gained by looking at what dick lickers did that aren't on the team anymore. Focusing on historic performance before your time just takes focus off what's important to winning games.

JESUS ****ING CHRIST
I’m going to go out on a limb and say the head coach knows his guys better than posters on a chiefs message board. The players are also a generation or two younger than the average person here so they’re probably motivated differently. The NFL parity means any edge can be the difference.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-09-2024, 02:06 PM   #24
MVP

We've sucked shit for 24 years and by God we're not stopping there! Next year all meetings on the 25s!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-09-2024, 02:11 PM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
I’m going to go out on a limb and say the head coach knows his guys better than posters on a chiefs message board. The players are also a generation or two younger than the average person here so they’re probably motivated differently. The NFL parity means any edge can be the difference.
You’re probably right, but if I got decent odds I’d put my money on me.

Position does not necessarily denote competency, see: Edwards, Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of ****.

Nothing to date has shown me Mc****knuckle has any of the right stuff to motivate anybody. Also Mc****knuckle is my age, so other than exposure he doesn’t have any inherent resonance with younger players.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 02:14 PM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Watch yo azz bruv. I'm finna knock yo teeth out fo talkin to my home boi Buehler in that tone.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-09-2024, 02:18 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
You’re probably right, but if I got decent odds I’d put my money on me.

Position does not necessarily denote competency, see: Edwards, Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of ****.

Nothing to date has shown me Mc****knuckle has any of the right stuff to motivate anybody. Also Mc****knuckle is my age, so other than exposure he doesn’t have any inherent resonance with younger players.
McDaniels completely ****ed that team 2 years ago in the playoffs and should have won, but he couldn't get his plays in and ****ed them wasting timeouts and getting penalties. He's incompetent. He's as responsible, if not more, than any of the players.
Old 06-09-2024, 02:58 PM   #28
MVP

We are so lucky to have pros like Reid/Spagnuolo/Toub leading this team.

Shit like this is corny as hell and complete amateur hour.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 03:06 PM   #29
Politically Incorrect

I hope SNR doesn't start picking on McDonald's
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:00 PM   #30
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
It’s not just Tua. You put Jordan Love or any other upper tier QB on that outfit and they’re still not winning IMO.

To me their head isn’t in the right place. Reek is seemingly the only voice in the room and all he gives a shot about is numbers and his contract. They don’t have anybody on either side that has the organizational credibility to say and grind mother****er.

Plus they seem to be soft. They run the score up on shit teams and can’t close against good teams.

And they’re front runners. They come out in September and throw everything out there. Reid and Belicheat before him didn’t pull out all the stops until the playoffs. Mc****knuckle has shown everything he’s got by Oct 1.

They very much have a leadership problem. You stick a Mahomes in there he can do it. But barring a huge personality from a player it’s got to come from Mc****knuckle and it appears to me that he’s not it.
The Dolphins had Fangio last year, and I guess it was a mutual parting of ways so Fangio could work closer to family in Philly. However, he had the opportunity to take that Philly job in 2023 and chose Miami instead. If that's what actually mattered to him, he wouldn't have been so quick to leave Philly. There had to have been at least a little bit of, "Man, this team is run by people I just can't get along with."

My point is that even though Fangio is an uncreative and ineffective head coach and his defensive scheme belongs in a museum, he's absolutely the kind of coach who doesn't have a problem telling players to grind. And after one year, there was a mutual parting of ways. Uh-huh. Right, sure.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.