Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-19-2022, 12:06 PM  
"Think BOOM!"

Oppenheimer

I'm in.

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2022, 08:41 PM   #16
I'll be back.

masterful

just the music is getting me in the theater
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2022, 09:14 PM   #17
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Lost me at Christopher Nolan. **** him.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 09:39 PM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
He has one of the most important and terrifying quotes in the history of Earth.

I can’t imagine living with what he had to live with. Creating something powerful enough to end humanity.

I am ready for this movie. The cast is fantastic, too.
Throw that book I mentioned on audible.

It is a fascinating listen. I'm sure there are other good books about it too, but this looked at the human element of the job. It's really ****ing good.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 10:52 PM   #19
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Lost me at Christopher Nolan. **** him.
Interesting. Nolan isn't universally loved, but I think you're the first person I've seen that went to "**** him". There has to be a specific reason...
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2022, 12:14 AM   #20
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Throw that book I mentioned on audible.

It is a fascinating listen. I'm sure there are other good books about it too, but this looked at the human element of the job. It's really ****ing good.
Richard Rhodes, a KC native, wrote the definitive book on the subject, The Making of the Atomic Bomb, which won the Pulitzer Prize.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 12:28 AM   #21
El Gato Gordo Loco

Ohh dis looks good.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2022, 08:23 AM   #22
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Interesting. Nolan isn't universally loved, but I think you're the first person I've seen that went to "**** him". There has to be a specific reason...
You must not be paying attention, because I loathe that ****er.

I really enjoyed some of his earlier stuff, but started to tire of his crap starting with Dark Knight. It's like he's in a race to constantly outthink himself and make the stories in his movies more and more ridiculously overblown. I'm sick of it. Movies are supposed to be about entertainment. I don't find convoluted shit that needs to be debated to discover the "true meaning" entertaining.

The last movie he did that I didn't mind was Inception, which was still nuts but enjoyable. Everything since has just annoyed the **** out of me. Even though I hated Interstellar, when I heard he was doing a movie about Dunkirk I figured I'd check it out, because he'd probably not go full reerun with a real historical event. WRONG. He hopscotched the timeline all over the place.

I think he's a talented director, but he basically just douches shit up to do it. I have no desire to ever watch another one of his movies. Heard Tenet sucked. Alas, I'll never know.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 08:46 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:

I really enjoyed some of his earlier stuff, but started to tire of his crap starting with Dark Knight. It's like he's in a race to constantly outthink himself and make the stories in his movies more and more ridiculously overblown. I'm sick of it. Movies are supposed to be about entertainment. I don't find convoluted shit that needs to be debated to discover the "true meaning" entertaining.

The last movie he did that I didn't mind was Inception, which was still nuts but enjoyable. Everything since has just annoyed the **** out of me. Even though I hated Interstellar, when I heard he was doing a movie about Dunkirk I figured I'd check it out, because he'd probably not go full reerun with a real historical event. WRONG. He hopscotched the timeline all over the place.

I think he's a talented director, but he basically just douches shit up to do it. I have no desire to ever watch another one of his movies. Heard Tenet sucked. Alas, I'll never know.
If you are a Nolan hater, you should definitely watch TENET.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2022, 08:54 AM   #24
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:

I think Tenet was one of his worst movies. Dunkirk was good but there is alot of WW2 movie apathy nowadays. Certainly has been trending down but he's still one of the best.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2022, 11:40 AM   #25
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
If you are a Nolan hater, you should definitely watch TENET.
TENET is shit. I was disappointed while watching it and grew annoyed with it in retrospect. One of the dumbest treatments of time travel that I've ever seen.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2022, 11:43 AM   #26
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:

I enjoyed Inception. Enough science mixed in with the mumbo jumbo to make it entertaining and enough latitude in the plot points to make it engaging.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2022, 11:51 AM   #27
sorta mod-ish

Quote:

You are correct. And also, fair enough.

He's not perfect by any means, and Dunkirk and Tenet were certainly misses by what he's established his standards to be imho (and it's funny you brought up Dark Knight - what you feel with that movie is exactly how I feel with Dark Knight Rises). But I'm certainly not attempting to sway you back, lol. Hopefully this turns out to be an amazing flick and you decide to give it a go in spite of.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2022, 12:03 PM   #28
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

They will probably turn Oppenheimer into a transgender and we will find out that nothing could have happened without a black woman's help.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 04:38 PM   #29
MVP

Really looking forward to this one. Wonder if Nolan will finally get the note that it’s helpful if the audience can actually hear the dialogue in the sound mix?
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-25-2022, 06:07 PM   #30
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Yeah count me in as someone that loved Dunkirk.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.