Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2024, 05:38 PM  
Veteran

Chief’s Podcast

Could anyone recommend a good podcast? I’d enjoy hearing more about what’s going on with the team.
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old 05-16-2024, 10:08 PM   #16
Fan since 1997

Matt Derrick's podcast is solid. Him and RGR are the only two I listen to. I like Craig Stout but I just can't listen to Matt Lane talk so I don't usually tune in to their work.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-16-2024, 10:36 PM   #17
Has a particular set of skills

Weird Games
Agree with comment above…. Anything that has Matt Verderame on the show.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2024, 11:20 PM   #18
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Matt Derrick's podcast is solid. Him and RGR are the only two I listen to. I like Craig Stout but I just can't listen to Matt Lane talk so I don't usually tune in to their work.
I find RGR really annoying, the lab on KCSN is probably the most informative show even if you don't like Matt Lane.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 12:22 AM   #19
Veteran

So I’ll take this opportunity to promote the podcast that I co-host. I’ve been a part of it for a few months now and Chris who started it years back does well at facilitating and keep things moving with admirable production capabilities. I bring a rather grandiose outlook who’s more of a macro thinker when it comes to Chiefs commentary/analysis and always keep a bigger picture in mind when giving my takes.

Nothing more than it needs to be, simply two dudes talking Chiefs back and forth with occasional guests (which btw would love to have some contributors from CP). We stream live on Tuesday evenings at 6:30-ish, and openly encourage listener participation and input. Hope you can check us out.

https://x.com/ahchiefpodcast?s=21&t=...iVbWCYnTtowRVw
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-17-2024, 01:40 AM   #20
The pizza king of kansas

I watch Hailey Lewis chiefs minutes and brit chiefs podcast.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 05:43 AM   #21
Mindful Taoist German

KCSN
Arrowhead Addict
RGR
Chief Concerns (Jason Dunn)
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 10:09 AM   #22
__

1. KC Lab (KCSN)

2. 41 is the Mic

3. That Football Show (KCSN)

4. Only Weird Games (KCSN)
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 10:17 AM   #23
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I find RGR really annoying, the lab on KCSN is probably the most informative show even if you don't like Matt Lane.
Ugh Matty. I'm so conflicted with him. He knows his stuff and I agree with a lot of his takes (he's pretty conservative when it comes to the Chiefs and football in general). But damnit he is such a know it all douche about it. I used to think it was just a bit, but now I have a feeling it's just who he is. But I love Craig and I can tolerate Kent.

Only Weird Games I'm usually hoping the Nate is either not there or there part of the podcast. I like the insider info he brings but I HATE when he does his stupid role player bits that just drag ON and ON.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 05-17-2024, 11:45 AM   #24
MY LITTLE #15

New Heights is the Kelce brothers. Search Spotify or YouTube for newheightshow (one s). It's about a lot of things in general, but they do partly focus on key happenings with the Chiefs.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 11:59 AM   #25
Consuming CP souls

They all suck
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 12:05 PM   #26
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
that guy with the bald head and red beard is alright, how bout those Chiefs
I like it, though some days it seems he's just got to stretch for material.

Also, is that a pod cast? I think he's just a you tuber...or is that the same thing...

I'm so old...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 12:42 PM   #27
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I like it, though some days it seems he's just got to stretch for material.

Also, is that a pod cast? I think he's just a you tuber...or is that the same thing...

I'm so old...
Eh, don't feel bad. The lines are very blurry because a lot (maybe even the majority) of sports podcasts are on YouTube with video and simultaneously released as audio-only podcasts. So even though they're on YT, I still consider them to be podcasts.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2024, 12:46 PM   #28
Life is changing..

Chuef's
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.