Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2024, 09:06 AM  
Kind of a mod

CP's emails to Gmail aren't going through

Heads up that Gmail is currently blocking all emails from ChiefsPlanet (and I think it's been this way since December). I've got a message out to "the boss" (AustinChief) about it, but this may or may not be a simple fix.

In the meantime, if you're a new user who registered recently using a Gmail address and hasn't ever been able to post, shoot us an email at chiefsplanetmods@gmail.com, and we can manually activate your account. Similarly, if you need to reset your password, shoot us a message so we can reset it for you.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 02:20 PM   #16
MVP

Fix your shit, DaFace!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-09-2024, 02:25 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, my assumption is that it's related to some of those requirements (TLS in particular). I even know the setting that would possibly fix it, but AC uses our server for a few other purposes, so I'm hesitant to mess with those kinds of settings without knowing what other systems it might impact.
I gotta agree with Bowser here. Austin wouldn't care if you ****ed up his entire life if it meant you could fix CP for a day. Fix the emails!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-09-2024, 02:44 PM   #18
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Heads up that Gmail is currently blocking all emails from ChiefsPlanet (and I think it's been this way since December). I've got a message out to "the boss" (AustinChief) about it, but this may or may not be a simple fix.

In the meantime, if you're a new user who registered recently using a Gmail address and hasn't ever been able to post, shoot us an email at chiefsplanetmods@gmail.com, and we can manually activate your account. Similarly, if you need to reset your password, shoot us a message so we can reset it for you.
Shooting you an email to have BWillie’s password reset.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 03:04 PM   #19
Politically Incorrect

I think it'all Ubeja's fault.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 05:20 AM   #20
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Look, if I've learned any one thing from posting here, it's that ChiefsPlanet is serious damned business and everything else can take a back seat.
What will I do with my life if I can't tell people why everything they think and say is the dumbest shit ever said?

CP mods have no idea how many wives and dogs this place prevents from being kicked...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 06:44 AM   #21
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Just a quick warning to all of you perverts. Please do not send unsolicited dick pics to chiefsplanetmods@gmail.com

Please don't.
But mine was solicited, I won't say who (Bearcat).
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-10-2024, 06:44 AM   #22
Veteran

Sounds like you guys might need some DKIM and/or SPF authentication in your emails if Gmail is rejecting them.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-10-2024, 09:36 AM   #23
"Think BOOM!"

Did you reboot it?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 07:36 PM   #24
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Sounds like you guys might need some DKIM and/or SPF authentication in your emails if Gmail is rejecting them.
This. It’s an extremely easy fix.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-10-2024, 08:06 PM   #25
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
This. It’s an extremely easy fix.
It's actually not either of those, but changing to TLS shouldn't be a big deal either. The issue is that I don't want to mess with systems that could potentially screw up his other sites.

Last edited by DaFace; 06-10-2024 at 08:16 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 11:25 PM   #26
Kind of a mod

OK, in theory we're good. Or at least I got a test message to go through.
Old 06-10-2024, 11:34 PM   #27
Choco Favre

Hurry up. I've got a lot of mult accounts pending
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.