Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 12:41 PM  
Life is changing..

**** TLO's Guide to Chiefs Training Camp in St Joe ****

Hello www.chiefsplanet.com friends!

If you're planning to come to St. Joe for training camp, and make the unwise decision to spend any time in this town outside of the confines of Missouri Western State University- let me be your tour guide on this magical adventure.

First of all, we don't have a ton of local restaurants I would call "must visit". Go to Hoof and Horn if you want a decent steak. Frederick Inn isn't a bad place to eat either. We have like 14 Mcdonald's, so that's something. We have a ton of other fast food places and chain restaurants.

Need some supplies? AVOID the Walmart on South Belt. Take the extra few minutes to go to North Belt Walmart or better yet, Target. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU GO TO SOUTH BELT WALMART.

This is pretty much true of the entire city though. Anything south of 36 Highway is kind of a no go zone. Until you get down by Menards at least. Just go North from Missouri Western and thank me later.

If you decide to venture West, stop before you hit Elwood. You have to go across a big ass bridge to get there, so drive your car into the Missouri River if you have to. Your experience crashing into the river will be just as enjoyable and likely smell better than Elwood.

If anyone has any questions about St. Joe, I'm sure I, or another of my St. Joe brethren can answer for you!

Last edited by TLO; Today at 12:53 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:22 PM   #16
Life is changing..

I like Adams as well, actually.

I can't really point you in the direction of bars, as I'm not a dink drinker, but the food from First Ward House is quite good.

I'm glad Il Lazzerone was brought up as well.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:25 PM   #17
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I'll drive to KC before I step foot in a Walmart
The North Belt Walmart isn't bad.

There's also a Sams Club and Target nearby.
Old Today, 02:28 PM   #18
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
What was the name of it?
Far too many years have gone by now to remember the name.

It would have been at the link below. All that's left now is the parking lot.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/HhDrwAbkuA2A4Bvh7

ETA: Texted a buddy and he thinks it was simply: Game Shop.

Last edited by lawrenceRaider; Today at 02:41 PM..
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 02:30 PM   #19
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
You a south end guy?
I went to benton along with parents, grandparents and even great-grandparents, but my kids all went or are going to central. Married s Lafayette gal so I guess I'm just a st joe guy.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #20
Special Teams ACE!!!

Do they have Pasta Jabroni in St. Joe?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:41 PM   #21
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Do they have Pasta Jabroni in St. Joe?
There's and olive garden. Also a new Italian restaurant but not sure they have jabroni this week

MENU FOR JULY12th-July 20th
Starter:
Bruschetta
Olive oil toasted sourdough bread, on the vine tomatoes with roasted garlic & balsamic glaze
Optional wine Pairing: Colosi Nero d’Avolo

Main Course:
Mushroom & Beef Tagliatelle
Thin sliced sauteed mushrooms & braised beef under a creamy white wine sauce, garnished with shallots & parsley
Optional Wine Pairing: Matteo Braidot Pinot Grigio 2023

Dessert:
Lemon Olive Oil Cake
Lemon olive oil cake with lemon custard filling & cream cheese lemon frosting
Optional Wine Pairing: Tullia Prosecco DOC Treviso

Dinner served with fresh organic sourdough bread.

Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 8
$39 per person
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 03:06 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I am most concerned about the dorms and the mattresses given to these players. How good are they? Hopefully Temperpedic or some shit. Patrick Mahomes sleeping on a twin mattress in a cinder block room playing NCAA Football 2k25. I just want a picture of that lol
it's training camp you shouldn't be concerned
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:06 PM   #23
What's up braj?

Where is the brothel? Asking for scho
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:18 PM   #24
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Where is the brothel? Asking for scho
https://maps.app.goo.gl/w26Fruo99Wqiedtf8
Old Today, 04:19 PM   #25
Keep Camp Home!

There's also a new indian restaurant where the old gyro paradise used to be that's really good, but they don't serve alcohol and it's pricey