Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2024, 02:08 PM  
Veteran

Your Daily Life Tip by Womble Esq

Every day I will provide you all with one tip to improve your life.

I think you all will find this most useful. Prepare to have your life changed.

This OP will track all of my tips.

Please note, I am not interested in a discussion and will not reply to any of your responses. Take it and improve or leave it and continue to sink. *Edit - rule relaxed and I'll sometimes reply to or insult participants.

Your Limey,

Womble Esq x

1.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...68&postcount=5
2.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...8&postcount=41
3.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...8&postcount=49
4.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...5&postcount=73
5.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...8&postcount=78
6.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...5&postcount=93
7.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=105
8.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=107
9.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=118
10.https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=155

Last edited by Womble; 06-17-2024 at 05:25 PM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 06-06-2024, 03:22 PM   #16
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
If someone asks me about myself I'm going to tell them how many pigs I've masturbated so they'll have regrets about even asking!
There isn't a day I don't see you post and am not immediately grateful that I chose to raise livestock in the traditional manner.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 03:25 PM   #17
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
There isn't a day I don't see you post and am not immediately grateful that I chose to raise livestock in the traditional manner.

Mass production requires livestock masturbation. There's no way around it
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 03:26 PM   #18
Starter

Womble - can you explain this please?

You Brits love cricket.

T20 World Cup, Group A (Dallas)

Pakistan 159-7 (20 overs): Babar 44, Shadab 40; Kenjige 3-30

USA 159-7 (20 overs): Monank 50, Jones 36*

Match tied - USA won in a super over
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-06-2024, 03:39 PM   #19
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
Womble - can you explain this please?

You Brits love cricket.

T20 World Cup, Group A (Dallas)

Pakistan 159-7 (20 overs): Babar 44, Shadab 40; Kenjige 3-30

USA 159-7 (20 overs): Monank 50, Jones 36*

Match tied - USA won in a super over
I once made a bet on a cricket match drunk at 3 am
(who hasn't been there?) That shit took like 3 days to conclude and ended up a draw and I lost.

Worst sport ever
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 03:39 PM   #20
"Think BOOM!"

Piss off, you berk.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 03:46 PM   #21
Veteran

Valuable life tip -

Whenever anyone offers you a breath mint, never decline.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 06-06-2024, 03:49 PM   #22
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
I once made a bet on a cricket match drunk at 3 am
(who hasn't been there?) That shit took like 3 days to conclude and ended up a draw and I lost.

Worst sport ever
I have no idea what any of that means - but we won so - America!!
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-06-2024, 04:00 PM   #23
Court Jester

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 04:15 PM   #24
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Tip: don't be like womble i n any way
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 04:49 PM   #25
What's up braj?

Life tip for womble: wash your legs you ****
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 04:52 PM   #26
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
If someone asks me about myself I'm going to tell them how many pigs I've masturbated so they'll have regrets about even asking!
That would be wild if we sat next to one another at an airport bar and started chatting.

So what do you do?

I'm in IT. What do you do?

I'm retired, but farmed hogs. Maturated them and sold the semen.

HOG FARMER FROM CHIEFSPLANET?

Yeah, how'd you know?

Brother!

Brother!

*Together* **** JOHN ELWAY!

Last edited by ptlyon; 06-06-2024 at 04:59 PM..
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 04:53 PM   #27
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Life tip for womble: wash your legs you ****
His hairy legs
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 04:55 PM   #28
Special Teams ACE!!!

Any person who eats beans on toast should never be taken seriously.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:19 PM   #29
MVP

Why is the Brit family dinner electric carving knife kept in the wife's nightstand
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:52 PM   #30
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
Unless you're blind I think everyone has
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.