Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2024, 04:16 PM  
GDT Contributor

Welcome to hell, Buffalo

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ockets-in-2024

Bills may never win a SB! Muhuhuhahahaha
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2024, 04:49 PM   #16
I love your mom

Welcome to Buffalo would have sufficed.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 04:50 PM   #17
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
I recently traded my M240i for an M4 Competition. What are you driving bud? Oh, and I’ve been watching KC since 88’ so you lose there too. **** off, clown
Great. I have nice cars, but they are depreciating money pit assets. I buy nice ones and drive them 6-8 years usually. A better question is how much real estate and other investments do you own... Oh, and I've been a fan since 1971
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 04:52 PM   #18
You gotta kill a few people

493rd drives a 2006 Dodge Stratus and has $286 in his bank account
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:02 PM   #19
I'll be back.

A 7-10 Bills season would be fun so they can officially stop comparing QBs forever
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:11 PM   #20
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You said 30 years. Then you heard I was 32 years. And you said you were 36 years. How convenient to revise!

For starters, I have an i8 cost more than your M4, and that’s before the inflation of the last 5 years.
Ok bro, you wanna argue specifics. **** off, idiot. If you don’t like my posts don’t read/reply them then. You know, adult-level stuff. Oh, and your i8 is obsolete at this point; my M240i was faster lol.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:19 PM   #21
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Great. I have nice cars, but they are depreciating money pit assets. I buy nice ones and drive them 6-8 years usually. A better question is how much real estate and other investments do you own... Oh, and I've been a fan since 1971
I don’t want to tell you because you won’t believe me. But, here goes — I’ve been a financial advisor for almost 20 years and most likely have more money and assets than you do. And I don’t give a shit about cars being depreciating assets; people that have money don’t just fyi. I buy what I want, not what I need. Congrats on being a Chiefs fan so long, you’re a lot older than me. Who’s next???
Old 03-09-2024, 05:19 PM   #22
Why so serious?

Quote:
Ok bro, you wanna argue specifics. **** off, idiot. If you don’t like my posts don’t read/reply them then. You know, adult-level stuff. Oh, and your i8 is obsolete at this point; my M240i was faster lol.
You are a sad, insecure human being and everyone on a message board of a team that you have supported for only 30 years recognizes that. Please embarrass yourself elsewhere. Thanks.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:20 PM   #23
Why so serious?

Quote:
I don’t want to tell you because you won’t believe me. But, here goes — I’ve been a financial advisor for almost 20 years and most likely have more money and assets than you do. And I don’t give a shit about cars being depreciating assets; people that have money don’t just fyi. I buy what I want, not what I need. Congrats on being a Chiefs fan so long, you’re a lot older than me. Who’s next???
He’s a financial advisor as well. And I was a trader at Goldman Sachs for 10 years and have been a portfolio manager at a hedge fund for the last 12. No one is impressed by you. Move on.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:23 PM   #24
Special Teams ACE!!!

493rd is Will Ferrell yelling "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:23 PM   #25
GDT Contributor

Quote:
You are a sad, insecure human being and everyone on a message board of a team that you have supported for only 30 years recognizes that. Please embarrass yourself elsewhere. Thanks.
Haha, typical answer of a ****ing idiot who can dish it but not take it. It’s always the same — when you’ve lost, attack!!! You’re the one who decided to take my thread another direction bro not me. Like I said —- **** off shithead.

Last edited by 493rd; 03-09-2024 at 05:30 PM..
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:24 PM   #26
GDT Contributor

Quote:
He’s a financial advisor as well. And I was a trader at Goldman Sachs for 10 years and have been a portfolio manager at a hedge fund for the last 12. No one is impressed by you. Move on.
You’re a portfolio manager? Haha cmon bro that’s grasping and nobody believes you.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:32 PM   #27
Why so serious?

Quote:
You’re a portfolio manager? Haha cmon bro that’s grasping and nobody believes you.
Would you like to bet on this? I’ll give you 10,000:1 odds.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:39 PM   #28
Thank you

More like four hundred and ninety TURD lol
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:42 PM   #29
What's up braj?

Quote:
Twisted’s name and occupation are common knowledge around here. You must have missed posting those days when you were replacing the engine on your Kia Soul
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:43 PM   #30
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
More like four hundred and ninety TURD lol
okay now that’s funny
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.