Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-04-2006, 07:46 PM  
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Cheese

I am conducting an important ChiefsPlanet experiment. Please feel free to participate or not as you will.

This thread is about cheese. There are, as we all know, many varieties of cheese. There is munster, parmesan (good on spaghetti), cheddar, brie (known in France as "The Queen of Cheeses"), and lots of other kinds. Of note, one ounce of Wisconsin Cheddar has approximately 114 calories and 7 grams of protein. Cheese is pretty good and, in moderation, good for you.

Please feel free to post your thoughts and comments regarding cheese here. There is no need whatsoever to create another thread about cheese. Neither is there any need to post cheese-related information on other threads.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:05 PM   #16
Because I can

Fumunda cheese
rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:05 PM   #17
New and Improved

Something I've always wanted to know.
Does anyone know what kind of cheese is used in Philli. on Phili Cheesesteaks ?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:09 PM   #18
New and shiny.

For cheese at the regular grocery store I like Tillamook Extra Sharp Cheddar, I also like Oaxca cheese or what ever that mexican crumbly cheese is. My friends got some cheese from Better Cheddar and it was a dry cheese almost parmesan but not as dry and had an almond flavor man I at the crap outta that cheese. Never have got the appeal of Brie.
Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:10 PM   #19
Kind of a mod

I'm a big fan of pepper jack cheese. Most cheeses are too bland for my taste, but pepper jack gives it a kick that makes it just perfect.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:11 PM   #20
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
After exhaustive research, here's what I came up with, Mr. stumppy.

How to make a Philly cheesesteak:

1) Start with good beef. Pat’s uses sliced rib-eye. Jim’s uses USDA choice top round western steer beef.
2) Shave the beef very thin so it cooks quickly and remains tender.
3) Use a fresh high quality Italian roll - Amoroso’s is a favorite.
4) Decide if you want your steak with or without fried onions.
5) Decide if you want a steak or a cheesesteak. If you elect a cheesesteak you need to decide on American cheese, provolone or the Philly favorite "cheez whiz".
6) Any add-ons? Mushrooms, peppers, pizza sauce, tomatoes? You decide. It’s your sandwich.
7) Start to cook. Sauté the onions, peppers and mushrooms until soft.
Fry your steak until brown but not crispy or burned. You can mix in the fried vegetables now or add them at the end.
8) If you elect American cheese or provolone place the cheese on the meat until slightly melted. If you choose Cheez Whiz just smear it on the roll.
9) Place the roll over the meat/cheese/vegetables and scoop it into the sandwich.
10) Garnish your sandwich with pizza sauce, hot or sweet peppers or pickles as you choose.
11) Enjoy your Philadelphia cheesesteak.

Tips:
1) Using the best beef available is the key.
2) Don't overcook the ingredients.
3) If you don't cook, go to Pat's Geno's or Jim's. Which one is bese? It's a regular Philadelphia debate.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:11 PM   #21
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
I'm a big fan of pepper jack cheese. Most cheeses are too bland for my taste, but pepper jack gives it a kick that makes it just perfect.
Pepper jack? I should've asked about this before I hired you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:14 PM   #22
Because I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
Believe it or not: Cheez-whiz

http://philadelphia.about.com/librar...heesesteak.htm
rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:16 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
Great in a Mexican omelette or huevos rancheros. Can't beat pepper cheese for that
chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.chief52 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:16 PM   #24
New and Improved

When I lived in Phili every time I got one it had a white cheese on it. I guess it could have been white american but it sure didn't taste like american cheese to me. Provolone maybe but it didn't taste like it either. Maybe it was both.
What I would give to have a good ol Phili cheesesteake. It's been 25 yrs since I last had one and I still crave them.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:16 PM   #25
21st Century Schizoid Fan

I have a tradition of eating a fine Stilton on Christmas eve.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:17 PM   #26
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
Pepper jack? I should've asked about this before I hired you.
What? You have a prejudice against the pepper jack lovers of the world? We are a proud people, and will not stand for such discrimination.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:17 PM   #27
When a nightmare becomes real

American cheese is not really cheese.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:17 PM   #28
King Shit of **** Mountain

Smoked cheese curds.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:18 PM   #29
When a nightmare becomes real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3c3qJIwMDc
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-04-2006, 08:19 PM   #30
Because I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
American cheese is not really cheese.
It's cheese FOOD.