Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:56 PM   #16
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder
This is sexy to me because it's my team, but it won't get a lot of looks by anyone that is not a Chiefs fan because...

1. The Chiefs aren't doing anything special this year.

2. Midwest.
I disagree. I think football fans will watch even if it's not their favorite team. I've watched it in the past. It's quality entertainment.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:57 PM   #17
West Coast Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRock
It's the opposite according to Steve Sabol. He said he spent a few years trying to talk Carl into doing it.

Interesting. I would think a GM would jump at this.
bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:00 PM   #18
West Coast Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I disagree. I think football fans will watch even if it's not their favorite team. I've watched it in the past. It's quality entertainment.

It is quality entertainment. However, I would imagine the Patriots or Colts would draw more viewers. But I don't really care.
bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:07 PM   #19
DT: HOF Class of 2009

I feel like a kid on Christmas day again

Been waiting for today since they announced it would be the Chiefs
ChiefsFan4Life is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFan4Life is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:10 PM   #20
The Truth

Yeah I've had three of my cheap friends call me wanting to know "what's going on tonight?" These are the same ones that like to come over during the Sopranos. It's amazing how popular you become when you have the HD surround sound setup and HBO. I have to do the same thing when there is a game on NFL Network. I still wish they could get that shit with Time Warner straightened out. I didn't think this stalemate would last this long.

This should be alot of fun to watch and I think this will really start to get everybody in the mood for football. The Royals playing better has kept me from diving in silly stupid, but after tonight I have a feeling I'm going to start counting the days until opening day. It could be because I don't have alot of expectations for this team this year. I'm going to try real hard to not let them effect my Mondays, but I've been saying that for five years. It should at least give us something to talk about. I think it will change the way we look at some of these guys, good and bad. There has never been anything other than little interviews here and there for us to get to know who these guys are as people.
GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:11 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogie
It is quality entertainment. However, I would imagine the Patriots or Colts would draw more viewers. But I don't really care.
Herm's probably a far more interesting TV character than Dungy or Belichick... I'd bet that would have a lot to do with it.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:15 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
I watch all of those year in review things they show on ESPN. They havent' showed that many this year though.
JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:15 PM   #23
Banned

Why do they call in a "reality series" instead of a "documentary series"?
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:26 PM   #24
West Coast Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
Herm's probably a far more interesting TV character than Dungy or Belichick... I'd bet that would have a lot to do with it.
It's been said before, Herm should be VERY entertaining.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:28 PM   #25
West Coast Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsRacer
Why do they call in a "reality series" instead of a "documentary series"?
Because it's un-scripted. riiiiiiight. Heavily edited, unscripted TV.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:47 PM   #26
Big Brother

I'm bowling tonite but I have my DVR set to recorded it & will watch tonite when I get home !!!!
WARPARTY70 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WARPARTY70 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:10 PM   #27
Mahomes Dynasty

I dont have HBO but Im going to a buddy's house to watch it. I cant wait.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:11 PM   #28
Most Valuable Poster

You think this show will bring us new fans at Chiefsplanet? Or more trolls?

regardless i think we will get some interest from other fans coming to our board...

FYI...
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:12 PM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
You know the ACFW fans will be watching for sure... and the internet savvy will be looking for any good ammo they can find.

I'd watch it no matter what team it was. I'm excited that they chose KC.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:14 PM   #30
Supporter

If you have Time Warner, and can't catch the 9pm show, it'll be on again at midnight on the HBO west coast feed.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.