Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-29-2024, 09:41 AM  
Would an idiot do that?

**** Official 2024-25 NHL Thread ****

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #16
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Last night around 10 it started getting around Twitter that the local Medical examiner had texted to his group chat that he'd examined the bodies, etc...

The ME's notes were floating around. I woke up this morning and it hadn't been confirmed yet so you just kinda hope it's a bad hoax.

Sadly, not so. Rough story for sure.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:26 AM   #17
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Apparently the driver that him was drinking.

Just horrible.
Ugh - hit them while trying to pass a guy on the shoulder.

Cosby once had a skit where he essentially said "If Alcohol intensifies your personality...what if you're an asshole?"

Because man, if you're a drunk that's passing people on the shoulder when they try to make room for cyclists, A) It ain't your first time drunk behind the wheel and B) You were already a pretty monumental prick.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:55 AM   #18
Three-Pat

That sucks so bad for the family and the hockey community as it was such a preventable situation. They weren’t doing anything ridiculously dangerous or careless. They were just riding bikes in a bike lane/shoulder and because of someone drinking and driving despite the laws against it, two people lost their lives tragically on the week of their sister’s wedding.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 08:55 AM   #19
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
This is just awful.

As soon as I had kids, these stories hit differently.

I immediately imagine that being my boys. Makes you sick to your stomach.

Just awful.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:22 AM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Cosby once had a skit where he essentially said "If Alcohol intensifies your personality...what if you're an asshole?"

Because man, if you're a drunk that's passing people on the shoulder when they try to make room for cyclists, A) It ain't your first time drunk behind the wheel and B) You were already a pretty monumental prick.
I hate aggressive drivers that have no patience. You're going to lose your shit because you get to your destination 30 seconds later.

Police say 43-year-old Sean M. Higgins, of Woodstown, New Jersey, was traveling north on County Route 551 in a Jeep Grand Cherokee when he allegedly attempted to pass a slower-moving sedan and SUV.

Police say Higgins entered the southbound lanes of the roadway and passed the sedan.

When he attempted to reenter the northbound lanes, police say the SUV in front of him moved into the middle of the roadway, splitting the north and south lanes in order to safely pass two bicyclists on the right side of the road.

Higgins then attempted to pass the SUV on the right and struck the Gaudreau brothers from behind, troopers said.

The Gaudreau brothers died from their injuries, according to state police.

According to the police affidavit, the trooper who arrived on the scene detected a "strong odor of alcohol," and Higgins allegedly told the trooper he had consumed "five to six beers" before the crash.

Higgins allegedly told investigators that he thought the driver of the SUV was trying to stop him from passing. Higgins told investigators that his consumption of alcohol contributed to his impatience and reckless driving, according to the criminal complaint.

The trooper also said Higgins then failed a field sobriety test.

Higgins has been charged with two counts of death by auto, state police said.

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 09:27 AM   #21
Woman should only make babies

Bullet in the head
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:32 PM   #22
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Being an asshole already is dumb. Being a drunk driver is moronic. It’s preventable. Hope the book gets thrown at Higgins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
That sucks so bad for the family and the hockey community as it was such a preventable situation. They weren’t doing anything ridiculously dangerous or careless. They were just riding bikes in a bike lane/shoulder and because of someone drinking and driving despite the laws against it, two people lost their lives tragically on the week of their sister’s wedding.
Man, when I was a kid I had a great uncle who died because he went over a pothole and shattered his helmet which led to complications causing his death. I didn’t learn to bike until I was 10 (this was when I was 8) and very rarely bike now. I don’t really feel comfortable biking unless it’s in like a park or an area where there isn’t a chance for idiots to hit me. You can do everything right and still get the wrong result.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.