Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM  
The man you could post like.

49ers First Round Pick Ricky Pearsall Shot During Robbery

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Also, this is why I don't go to rap concerts
Is that the only reason? I would literally drive 50 miles out of my way to avoid hearing one.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM   #17
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Crime is overrated in this city

/gay Zach probably
Need moar guns.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM   #18
SuperChiefs

If you're in a place where you have to avoid stepping in human feces on the sidewalk,
you probably shouldn't be wearing a Rolex. Glad he's ok.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM   #19
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Well, glad to hear he is OK.

On a related note, does anyone with a medical background know what it means specifically when they say “stable” or “stable but critical condition”.

"Stable condition" is an older term, however, in a medical context generally refers to a situation where a patient's health is not changing significantly. This means that the patient's health is not getting noticeably better or worse. It's a term often used to describe a patient's status when there are no major changes or complications in their health status.

Also, usually this refers to a patient's vital signs, like BP, heart rate, temp, breathing, etc. are 'stable,' or are not fluctuating.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:27 PM   #20
What's up braj?

Bill would have settled it the old fashioned way and glazed the robber
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM   #21
TACO SALAD

Hopefully he's ok and gets healthy soon.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM   #22
**** you, you cretin.

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM   #23
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Glad he’s alright.

If he were a Raider, we’d all assume he was shot in the process of robbing someone.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM   #24
Starter

Some reports have said 2 guns involved but I saw this posted on another site, maybe this is what happened.

First responder friend telling me Pearsall fought for the gun - got shot, but managed to wrestle the gun away and shot the suspect. Suspect in custody.
kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM   #25
SuperBowl or bust

After hearing about this, I hope CEH is ok.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM   #26
MVP

Jesus **** people are scum and not to victim blame, but if I'm being robbed at gunpoint for a Rolex and I'm well off, then that person is the proud new owner of a Rolex.

If he did take the gun from the idiot after he was shot and shot the dude, then he's a bigger badass than me.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
After hearing about this, I hope CEH is ok.
He wasn't ok before this happened. I don't think this is gonna help his state of mind.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM   #28
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Jesus **** people are scum and not to victim blame, but if I'm being robbed at gunpoint for a Rolex and I'm well off, then that person is the proud new owner of a Rolex.

If he did take the gun from the idiot after he was shot and shot the dude, then he's a bigger badass than me.
Yeah, I’m with you on that. Especially, if my physical wellbeing is my earning potential.

One shot to the spine, and that career is over.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM   #29
Sleeping on the blacktop

Shithole city
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM   #30
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
Some reports have said 2 guns involved but I saw this posted on another site, maybe this is what happened.

First responder friend telling me Pearsall fought for the gun - got shot, but managed to wrestle the gun away and shot the suspect. Suspect in custody.
Good job, Ricky!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.