Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2024, 07:59 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Who is your breakout player this year?

Always fun to do these before camp bc you still haven’t seen anything yet. Lot of good candidates this year.

FAU, Leo Chenal, Xavier Worthy, Josh Williams, Jared Wiley, Jaden Hicks, Hollywood Brown, Chamarri Conner, Nazeeh Johnson.

Gonna go with Hollywood. He’s finally got a real QB and an offense to go with it. I think the guy is gonna have a career year.

Who ya got?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 08:38 AM   #16
In Search of a Life

I think Josh Williams finished the year really strong, and with the loss of Sneed, he will continue to ascend and become a legit CB2 to McDuffie.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 08:53 AM   #17
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I'll make a real bold one and say Jared Wiley. I've always felt that TE2 is just ripe for someone to dominate in this offense. And I can see us dialing back Kelce ever so slightly during the season to keep him fresh.
A few weeks before the draft I was all over Jared Wiley. Thought he was an ideal fit for our offense. Was absolutely ecstatic when we drafted him.

Noah Gray has been really disappointing to me, especially last year when he had more opportunities than ever to show out.

I think Wiley is going to hurt defenses in the red zone and down the seam. Gonna be so much fun watching him with Kelce.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 08:58 AM   #18
Andy Reid Supporter

Also wanted to put this out there for FAU doubters: Matt Verderame had a really good point about him.

FAU had 7 QB hits and 2 TFL in only 218 snaps last year. Karlaftis had 17 QB hits and 7 TFL in 911 snaps and Omenihu had 11 QB hits and 5 TFL in 503 snaps.

The average for FAU relative to snaps was far more productive. The signs and production were there despite small sample size. He could be the breakout guy this season.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 09:33 AM   #19
Bewegungsfreiheit fur alles

Kingsley
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 09:35 AM   #20
Starter

Joshua Williams. He's been all upside since we drafted him out of Fayetteville State. This is the year he becomes a guy receivers dread to line up across from.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 09:36 AM   #21
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I became a big Conner fan last year. His biggest obstacle to a breakout year is that there's a lot of competition at safety, but I think he'll be one of those guys who's not a "starter" but is on the field all the time at various positions.

I'm a big Chenal fan as well, but I think he was breaking out last year. This year he'll get recognized more for it, but I think he's already a championship team starter.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 09:38 AM   #22
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Leo in my opinion ALREADY broke out.
This. Man is a stud.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-14-2024, 09:52 AM   #23
Hello

Chenel, Williams are good picks to have good years.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 10:44 AM   #24
TACO SALAD

Rugby guy gonna dominate
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:22 AM   #25
Veteran

Really hoping FAU can break out in some fashion and be consistent
tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.tyton75 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:24 AM   #26
Veteran

I've got a feeling Chiefsaholic is going to break out this year.

He's got everything you want in a WR. He's experienced in executing planned routes, creates separation and can be a gunslinger on trick plays.

Last edited by Womble; 06-14-2024 at 11:29 AM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 11:29 AM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Sua's gonna take that job, man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Somebody better really break the **** out at LT.
I'd be ok with that, as long as one of them does.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:29 AM   #28
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
A few weeks before the draft I was all over Jared Wiley. Thought he was an ideal fit for our offense. Was absolutely ecstatic when we drafted him.

Noah Gray has been really disappointing to me, especially last year when he had more opportunities than ever to show out.

I think Wiley is going to hurt defenses in the red zone and down the seam. Gonna be so much fun watching him with Kelce.
Noah Gray's height is a detriment to him being a legit TE, he's more of a FB/H-Back/movement TE because of that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:31 AM   #29
Starter

Nazeeh, FAU, Kingsley in November
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-14-2024, 12:15 PM   #30
Life is changing..

I really think this is the year Kris Wilson puts it all together.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote