Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2024, 03:58 PM  
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

New Orleans

Hitting a cruise ship out of New Orleans next week. Going to be in New Orleans a couple of days early. What are some things we can see or do? I know the French Quarter area has several things but what else is there to do?
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:33 PM   #16
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I have no desire to ever set foot in that shithole. Hell I feel like taking a shower anytime I have to drive through Louisiana.
Yeah, YOU from Plano, TX. Shit hole?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:41 PM   #17
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Yeah, YOU from Plano, TX. Shit hole?
Uh, I have no dog in this fight, but Plano might be a top 50 richest county in the country and probably doubles home values of NO.

It's not like someone's throwing stones from an abandoned strip mall in Raytown.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:48 PM   #18
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Uh, I have no dog in this fight, but Plano might be a top 50 richest county in the country and probably doubles home values of NO.

It's not like someone's throwing stones from an abandoned strip mall in Raytown.
THAT is not the point. Do NOT judge a state nor city with that kind of attitude. I could care less of FINACIAL stability. WE are talking heritage and the future host of SB 59.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:52 PM   #19
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

This was about the OP. What to do in NOLA. I did not ask for this dislike, I was merely trying to assist a CPer. So, now, I am backing out. I hope the OP has a great time in NOLA before said cruise.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:57 PM   #20
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
THAT is not the point. Do NOT judge a state nor city with that kind of attitude. I could care less of FINACIAL stability. WE are talking heritage and the future host of SB 59.
Heritage of competing with St. Louis for the highest violent crime rate in the country.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:08 PM   #21
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Heritage of competing with St. Louis for the highest violent crime rate in the country.

That's EAST St. Louis.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:12 PM   #22
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
That's EAST St. Louis.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 08:25 PM   #23
best in the biz

I remember Plano before it was absorbed by Dallas.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:31 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Fishing is excellent. Food is out of this world, even the little hole-in-the-wall places; maybe especially those.

About a billion little blues/jazz joints.
This. Especially the first three words.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:32 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Spent my HS years in Plano. Honestly it was a disaster of a place for teenagers at that time. Lots of overdoses and suicides.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:52 PM   #26
Politically Incorrect

A Ferdie Special at Mother's with a side of rice and beans.

The Napoleon House
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:53 PM   #27
Politically Incorrect

A muffaletta sandwich from Central Grocery
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:58 PM   #28
MVP

Stand in front of the Superdome with a paper bag over your head and a styrofoam cup* over your other head

* today's secret word
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:59 PM   #29
Politically Incorrect

Luke Rstaurant
Old 05-10-2024, 09:14 PM   #30
MVP

Go to the site of the Battle of New Orleans, I found the site to be fascinating with a tour guide describing the battle lines and such to us.

Its where General Andrew Jackson made a name for himself as it brought about the end of the War of 1812. Estimated casualties of the battle was U.S.
62 to England's 2,034. And England had more forces on the field.

Its just a few miles away from New Orleans.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.