Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-29-2008, 09:49 AM  
In Search of a Life

Rocky and Rambo returned, John McClane and Indy came back as well. Looks like Axel Foley is finally coming back!!

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=13&cs=1

Since we were all clamoring for a sequel after Beverly Hills Cop 3.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:15 PM   #16
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
That was a good movie, and what a hell of an alternate ending

The rest were mindless action, but i loved it
Does that have the alternate ending where Troutman kills him?

I know that's how the book ended, but I didn't realize they actually filmed it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:22 PM   #17
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Does that have the alternate ending where Troutman kills him?

I know that's how the book ended, but I didn't realize they actually filmed it.
Yep, Rambo gives him the gun and then as troutman wants to back off he grabs the gun and pushes the trigger while still in Troutmans hands
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:29 PM   #18
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Yep, Rambo gives him the gun and then as troutman wants to back off he grabs the gun and pushes the trigger while still in Troutmans hands
Cool.

Right now, they have for sale a 3-pack of the original movies in blu-ray, and a 4-pack of all of them in regular DVD, which doesn't make any sense. As soon as the 4-pack hits blu-ray, I'll buy it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk View Post
Rambo, well, there never really was a good rambo, so I'll agree.

Not true at all. First Blood is still very good. There is actually very little killing and its fairly realistic. Great, gritty down to earth action film.

The others were mindless action of course, but still fun.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:38 PM   #20
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Not true at all. First Blood is still very good. There is actually very little killing and its fairly realistic. Great, gritty down to earth action film.

The others were mindless action of course, but still fun.
Agreed. All were entertaining, but First Blood was the best.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:06 PM   #21
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Cool.

Right now, they have for sale a 3-pack of the original movies in blu-ray, and a 4-pack of all of them in regular DVD, which doesn't make any sense. As soon as the 4-pack hits blu-ray, I'll buy it.
May as well get the 3 pack off amazon and rambo 4....the 3 pack is decently priced and rambo is $22
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:20 PM   #22
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
May as well get the 3 pack off amazon and rambo 4....the 3 pack is decently priced and rambo is $22
I can wait.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:22 PM   #23
oxymoron

I hear they're calling it "Beverly Hills Cop 4: We can't come up with a new franchise and we need a paycheck so we're going to mail this in".
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:12 AM   #24
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I hear they're calling it "Beverly Hills Cop 4: We can't come up with a new franchise and we need a paycheck so we're going to mail this in".
As long as it's better than that Metro POS he did a few years back...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:00 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
As long as it's better than that Metro POS he did a few years back...
I actually like that movie. It was a return to the R rated old Murphy that I enjoyed from my youth. Unfortunately, since that bombed, i think he made the decision to go strictly PG or PG-13.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:06 AM   #26
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I actually enjoyed Pluto Nash - it certainly wasn't great or anything, but I don't understand why it got blasted the way it did.

Never saw Metro.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:17 AM   #27
Mahomes Fanboi

The Golden Child was the best.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:55 PM   #28
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I barely remember Metro, except that it seemed to me he was trying really hard to get back to the Beverly Hills Cop thing without actually doing it. Also, his side-kick was not as funny as he could have been...

...I dunno, I remember really being pissed that I wasted 2 hours on Metro...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:28 PM   #29
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
The Golden Child was the best.
I-I-I-I Want the knife.

I love that movie.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-03-2014, 10:05 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Apparently, this is on the fastback again, with Bruckheimer producing. I don't see how this can be any good? Eddie Murphy has completely lost it.

http://www.thewrap.com/paramount-set...ie-march-2016/

Paramount is getting serious about bringing Axel Foley back to theaters, setting “Beverly Hills Cop” for release on March 25, 2016.

Eddie Murphy will reprise his star-making role as a Detroit cop, and the latest sequel will find him returning to the Motor City.

Also read: ‘Beverly Hills Cop’ Gets Pass From CBS; Producers Consider Other Outlets

Brett Ratner will direct the film from a script by Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec.

Jerry Bruckheimer will produce “Beverly Hills Cop,” as he has been part of the franchise since the first film in 1984.

Also read: ‘Beverly Hills Cop’ Pilot: Eddie Murphy, Judge Reinhold to Reunite

“Beverly Hills Cop” will open against WB's sci-fi adventure movie “Geostorm” starring Gerard Butler.