Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2024, 04:57 PM  
Supporter

Any barefoot runners?

Barefoot (actually barefoot not barefoot shoes) ran on pavement for first time a couple nights ago. 3/4 of a mile in 5 minutes so a decent pace. Had to stop because of a blister.

Any tricks to preventing/dealing with blisters until the dogs callus up?
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-03-2024, 05:55 PM   #16
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
What’s the point of running barefoot
So you can outrun everyone else if the zombie apocalypse starts in the middle of the night.

If you're in the pool and you hear the ice cream man.

If you and/or your hooker is suddenly the target of a sting operation.

If you get attacked by a jellyfish and the closest person who can pee on you is 3 blocks away.

If you are baked out of your mind and crash your rented Lambo, but forgot to put shoes on when you left the house.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 06:00 PM   #17
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

Any naked runners in here? I like to run really wide stance so the sun can illuminate into my butthole. Really makes you feel alive.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:06 PM   #18
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Any naked runners in here? I like to run really wide stance so the sun can illuminate into my butthole. Really makes you feel alive.
What kinda GEAR you run to make sure your butthole looks buff?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:10 PM   #19
Cheat Death

Only on a path of Legos just to feel alive
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:11 PM   #20
sorta mod-ish

Only when her boyfriend comes home unexpectedly
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 06:53 PM   #21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
You post in jest but there's a very popular and well-attended naked bike ride in Portland. It's been around for decades. It's literally a long bike ride all around town, far enough and arduous enough that you really need to train for it, where every person is butt naked riding a damn bicycle.

I'm from Portland as a few close friends and allies here know. I worked with a guy that actually did the naked bike ride once. He said he felt ashamed of himself by the time it was over and that he'd never do it again.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-03-2024, 06:59 PM   #22
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
You post in jest but there's a very popular and well-attended naked bike ride in Portland. It's been around for decades. It's literally a long bike ride all around town, far enough and arduous enough that you really need to train for it, where every person is butt naked riding a damn bicycle.

I'm from Portland as a few close friends and allies here know. I worked with a guy that actually did the naked bike ride once. He said he felt ashamed of himself by the time it was over and that he'd never do it again.
Goddamn that town needs a tanker or two full of fentanyl dumped in the water supply. Disgusting people
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:13 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Goddamn that town needs a tanker or two full of fentanyl dumped in the water supply. Disgusting people
That wouldn't have the effect you're thinking of because basically the whole local population would already have such a high tolerance for opiates, they'd love that water.

The one nice thing about Portland was that the "keep Portland weird" naked bikeride, violent hippie type of crowd predominantly lives on the East Side (of the river splitting the city that's a pain in the ass to cross because of traffic). The west side is where Nike and Intel are, as well as a bunch of other tech companies, and it's more of a rich soccer moms driving BMW SUVs type of crowd. I was west side the whole time, but I have to admit that the east side had the more compelling restaurants/bars. The west side was more chain places.

Highest per-capita strip club ratio of any city in America, too, by a comfortable margin. They had so many (all fully-nude, which I later learned was pretty rare) strip clubs up there, there were sub-genres. Your average Kansan would be appalled. If you're into goth/punk type chicks for example, you go to Union Jack's where every dancer had many tattoos and piercings. Like half their body. If you wanted a salad bar and a steak, you'd go to the Acrop. Ghetto chicks shaking dat ass, you go to the Boom Boom Room. If you're under 21 but over 18, there's Jiggles. Full on paid-sex, you go to a "private lingerie show" place which were never far away. Just an adult club for every mood you could possibly find yourself in!

Last edited by Vladimir_Kyrilytch; 07-03-2024 at 07:21 PM..
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 07:16 PM   #24
Supporter

The only time I’m ever barefoot is in the shower.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:18 PM   #25
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I have the soft feet of a newborn baby. I can't even walk across our patio barefoot when I'm taking out the trash. If it's not carpeted, tiled, or hardwood, I'm wearing shoes.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:35 PM   #26
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
The only time I’m ever barefoot is in the shower.
You are one of those sickos that wears shoes in their house aren't you?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:47 PM   #27
Veteran

I used to when I was a kid but not on streets. I ran at Southwest High School's dirt track back in the 80s. It was really nice at the time. A bunch of neighbors kept it grubbed, raked, and tamped.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-03-2024, 08:04 PM   #28
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
That wouldn't have the effect you're thinking of because basically the whole local population would already have such a high tolerance for opiates, they'd love that water.

The one nice thing about Portland was that the "keep Portland weird" naked bikeride, violent hippie type of crowd predominantly lives on the East Side (of the river splitting the city that's a pain in the ass to cross because of traffic). The west side is where Nike and Intel are, as well as a bunch of other tech companies, and it's more of a rich soccer moms driving BMW SUVs type of crowd. I was west side the whole time, but I have to admit that the east side had the more compelling restaurants/bars. The west side was more chain places.

Highest per-capita strip club ratio of any city in America, too, by a comfortable margin. They had so many (all fully-nude, which I later learned was pretty rare) strip clubs up there, there were sub-genres. Your average Kansan would be appalled. If you're into goth/punk type chicks for example, you go to Union Jack's where every dancer had many tattoos and piercings. Like half their body. If you wanted a salad bar and a steak, you'd go to the Acrop. Ghetto chicks shaking dat ass, you go to the Boom Boom Room. If you're under 21 but over 18, there's Jiggles. Full on paid-sex, you go to a "private lingerie show" place which were never far away. Just an adult club for every mood you could possibly find yourself in!
Lots of broken women then. Checks out
Old 07-03-2024, 08:06 PM   #29
Consuming CP souls

Is this a joke? Uhhh shoes?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 08:20 PM   #30
Indian Twitter

I swear there was a guy posting in one of the workout threads who was running barefoot. It was some years ago and there's no way I'll be able to come up with his name. I think in the end he screwed up his feet.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.