Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-27-2020, 06:31 PM   #2
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
He's a decent qb and I think we'd be happy to have him if not mahomes. But Ive always wondered how he'd look without the DeAndre Hopkins jumpball. Hasn't been great so far.
Like Brady without Gronk last year. Not so good.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:54 AM   #3
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Even though they traded Hopkins his weapons aren't really that bad.
They're not horrible, but you just can't trade away a top 3 WR while you're trying to develop a QB.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:47 AM   #4
Supporter

I've been saying for ****ing years Hopkins catches an awful lot of **** it chuck it balls Watson wings in his general direction.

Hopkins is really REALLY ****ing good at 50/50 balls.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 08:51 AM   #5
El Gato Gordo Loco

He's a good player but he has a ceiling. He has terrible arm strength, but he makes up for it by manipulating himself in the pocket or outside of the pocket to create a window to throw. He is a playmaker but can find himself making mistakes.

If you make me choose between him or Josh Allen, man I don't really know what I'd do.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:49 AM   #6
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
He's a good player but he has a ceiling. He has terrible arm strength, but he makes up for it by manipulating himself in the pocket or outside of the pocket to create a window to throw. He is a playmaker but can find himself making mistakes.

If you make me choose between him or Josh Allen, man I don't really know what I'd do.
Yep. Relatively speaking he's always had a noodle arm, so as he ages and slows down/loses arm strength I don't see him remaining competitive well into his 30s.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:49 AM   #7
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

He plays too tentative. He holds the ball too long. I happen to agree with the OP - he's not a top 10 QB. He's young and that's really the only thing desirable about him.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:53 AM   #8
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He plays too tentative. He holds the ball too long. I happen to agree with the OP - he's not a top 10 QB. He's young and that's really the only thing desirable about him.
He does, but you have to think part of that is coaching and not calling effective plays to help him out. Maybe not having a complete buffoon at coach will help. I hope Bieniemy goes there, because I like the kid (Watson). And I don't really see them as a real threat to Mahomes.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 11:40 AM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
He does, but you have to think part of that is coaching and not calling effective plays to help him out. Maybe not having a complete buffoon at coach will help. I hope Bieniemy goes there, because I like the kid (Watson). And I don't really see them as a real threat to Mahomes.
Watson's propensity to hold the ball too long has nothing to do with play calling. It's purely Watson's problem. Perhaps it could be coached out of him but it really shouldn't have to be if he's as good as everybody thinks he is.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 09:19 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

A combination of bad coaching, no O line, and media overhype have combined to set him up to fail.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:48 AM   #11
You don't faze me, Gobble.

"He's better than Mahomes." - Deberg
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:52 AM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Trading Hopkins didn't screw Watson, it EXPOSED him.

Watson was used to throwing low probability passes and watching Hopkins' exceptional catch radius bail him out.

Watson isn't great and all BOB did was show people that.
Old 10-27-2020, 03:25 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Trading Hopkins didn't screw Watson, it EXPOSED him.

Watson was used to throwing low probability passes and watching Hopkins' exceptional catch radius bail him out.

Watson isn't great and all BOB did was show people that.
Exactly. Watsons always been a **** it chuck it guy. All the way back to college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I've been saying for ****ing years Hopkins catches an awful lot of **** it chuck it balls Watson wings in his general direction.

Hopkins is really REALLY ****ing good at 50/50 balls.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 11:03 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Who do we rank above Watson ?

Mahomes
Wilson
Rogers
Brees
L Jackson
Wentz
Stafford
Tannehill
Brady
Roethlisberg
Kyler Murray
Josh Allen

Not sure all these guys are above him? Hes a fringe top 10 guy.

Last edited by Deberg_1990; 10-27-2020 at 01:10 PM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:51 PM   #15
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Who do we rank about Watson?

Mahomes
Wilson
Rogers
Brees
L Jackson
Wentz
Stafford
Tannehill
Brady
Roethlisberg
Kyler Murray
Josh Allen

Not sure all these guys are above him? Hes a fringe top 10 guy.
Josh Allen is not a better QB than Watson. No way, not right now at least, and I don't care what their stats read.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.