Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2024, 02:36 PM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Football Podcasts You Like

Wanted to gather some fresh ideas to try to lump into my podcast routine. I listen to some of the Chiefs specific ones, but I generally like to branch out and get the league-wide stuff in for the non-biased POVs.

Comment below some favorites of yours.

Mine right now are:

- Green Light with the Long brothers
- The Athletic Football Show
- 3 & Out with Middlekauff
- What's Wright w/ Nick Wright

What am I missing
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2024, 06:32 PM   #16
Supporter

None?
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 08:06 PM   #17
Veteran

PMT (barstool with bigcat and PFT) and Dan Patrick Show. Those are my main ones. Not necessarily football but I enjoy them.

Last edited by Hamwallet; 02-02-2024 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Typo, baby went to sleep finally, cracked a beer with some whiskey.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-02-2024, 08:09 PM   #18
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
None?
This.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-02-2024, 10:07 PM   #19
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Sometimes I watch the JT OSullivan stuff when he breaks down Mahomes. It's pretty good content.
He's great. Very insightful.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 02-02-2024, 11:32 PM   #20

New heights and Pat Macafee
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2024, 09:53 AM   #21
Starter

I enjoy The O Line Committee. They are more NFC North leaning, but i like their insights. They also do game film breakdowns that I learn a lot from. When they reviewed the play where Thuney was injured, they both were right on it saying torn pec.
ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ChiefsFan63 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:11 AM   #22
Has a particular set of skills

New Heights
Only Weird Games

I mainly watch the other shows on youtube.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:37 AM   #23
MVP

I like the draft dudes but more for information than entertainment if that makes sense. Pre draft season is the best podcast season for this imo. Prospects to pros and stick to football were some of my favorites but they’ve broke up.

I also enjoy expanded perspectives for story telling/cryptid/paranormal for a change up sometimes.

Edit: the draft dudes are locked on chiefs scouting now.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:46 AM   #24
MVP

As I read through this thread I’m realizing that I’m probably in the minority of people whose primary media is podcasts. Podcasts and CP are probably 90% of my media consumption.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:08 PM   #25
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
I like Packast with Tom Grossi. Sure, he's a Packer's homer (he was nominated as their NFL Fan of the Year), but he's pretty level headed and fair with his commentary/predictions (unless you like the Vikings, or as he says, "The Purple Incarnation of Satan").

https://www.youtube.com/@TomGrossiComedy
Same here.

His "If the NFL was rigged" and "team reacts" skit videos are always entertaining.

Also, I like his co-streamer, sad-sack Broncos fan Brandon Perna.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:45 PM   #26
In Search of a Life

National:
The Athletic Podcast (the one with Robert Mays and Nate Tice)
The Ringer (the one with Ben Solak and Shail Khapeda)

Local:
AHPKC, the Lab, and Only Weird Games on KCSN
Show and BK, Editor's Show, and AP Out of Structure on Arrowhead Pride
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:43 PM   #27
MVP

I used to watch McAfee, but now just FF through it looking for interesting guests.

My YouTube recommendations pull clips that are fairly relevant to what I like. Today it brought up the Chase Daniel breakdown of Mahomes against the Ravens. That was 20 minutes of my time that was well worth it.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:57 PM   #28
Inmem 2.0

New Heights

The fake wanna be GMs like Arrowhead Pride are just as bad/annoying as the posters on here who do that shit
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 08:23 AM   #29
Mindful Taoist German

Green Light
PFF (love Trevor Sikkema's draft stuff)
RGR
KCSN
Arrowhead Addicts
Whatever Wright does
Chief Concerns (Jason Dunn's podcast)
Perna and Grossi's stuff
Middlekauf
Chris Sims and Ahmed (whatever their pod is called)
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 09:14 AM   #30
Why so serious?

The Athletic with Mays and Tice is the best (their other offerings are good too but not at that level)
Chris Simms
KCSN
Arrowhead Addict when Verderame is on
PFF
The Ringer stuff was best when Ben Solak and Steven Ruiz were paired together - now they’ve split them up and it’s a little less good
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.