Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 08:30 AM  

Jordan Love holding out

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:57 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I used to work for a Company that had season tickets for the Packers. When I lived in Chicago, I would take Clients to Packers games ~2x a year. Say what you want about Green Bay (not a big fan myself), but that Stadium is cool as hell. You can feel the history when you go there. If you like the NFL game day experience, you should really try and make it to a game at Lambeau.
The stadium is cool, but other than that he's 100% correct.

This city blows, I get out of here every weekend and head up to the cabin, and it gets harder to come back every damn time. Used to be more of a small town vibe when I was a kid so it wasn't as bad, but now it's the worst possible blend; none of the benefits of a big city but all the annoyances.

The nice part is you head 30-45 minutes in any direction and you can find pristine beauty. That's the only reason I stay.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:07 AM   #17
Going home eventually

Purdy should do the same.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

It isn't Love's fault that they drafted him and waited this long to make him the starter

Last edited by staylor26; Today at 10:23 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
There's a song in here somewhere
Don't Hold Back Your Love, Hall & Oates
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #20
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I hate it when players hold out. They sign their contracts then refuse to honor them. Teams can't refuse to honor their contracts with players, but players can refuse to honor their contracts with the teams.
Teams can refuse to honor the contract, though. They cut players all the time.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It isn't Love's fault that they drafted him and waiting this long to make him the starter
And also didn't use the 5th year option.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:21 AM   #22
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
The stadium is cool, but other than that he's 100% correct.

This city blows, I get out of here every weekend and head up to the cabin, and it gets harder to come back every damn time. Used to be more of a small town vibe when I was a kid so it wasn't as bad, but now it's the worst possible blend; none of the benefits of a big city but all the annoyances.

The nice part is you head 30-45 minutes in any direction and you can find pristine beauty. That's the only reason I stay.
Yeah, like I said, I'm not a fan of the City of Green Bay. My point was the Stadium is a cool experience, and if you like NFL FB games, you should try and make a game.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:23 AM   #23
In Search of a Life

As any QB with any leverage should do...
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:25 AM   #24
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

8 good games and he's doing it.

**** the Packers.

Thank God for Veach/Reid.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
From his side of the deal, he may never have as much leverage as he does right now. I'm not sold on him.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 09:26 AM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Purdy should do the same.
Other than the fact that he's not eligible for an extension until next year, sure.
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:30 AM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
From his side of the deal, he may never have as much leverage as he does right now. I'm not sold on him.
I think he definitely improved but he also has a pretty solid play caller and a really nice cast around him. He's right to take advantage. What if he comes back to earth this season or gets hurt?
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 09:42 AM   #27
MVP

Trade them Carson Wentz for a 3rd and let Love sit and spin.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 09:52 AM   #28
Andy Reid Supporter

Love
Has all the leverage and both sides know it. He was among the best in the league the last 10 weeks of the season and had an incredible playoff debut in Dallas
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:54 AM   #29
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I used to work for a Company that had season tickets for the Packers. When I lived in Chicago, I would take Clients to Packers games ~2x a year. Say what you want about Green Bay (not a big fan myself), but that Stadium is cool as hell. You can feel the history when you go there. If you like the NFL game day experience, you should really try and make it to a game at Lambeau.
Similar experience during my 18 year sentence in Chicagoland. Our biggest supplier had season tickets right behind the visitors bench and he gave them to me each time the Chiefs played there during that time. (3)

They were gracious fans, especially after the Chiefs comeback in 2003.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:56 AM   #30
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
He should hold out and demand the Packers leave that shithole of a city.
Packers fans have been as spoiled as any fan in football. Those fans have seen nothing but great QB play (good at worst) since Majkowksi in 1992.

32 ****ing years of good QB play at worst. That franchise needs to be humbled and have a Matt Cassel of their own soon
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.