Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-30-2024, 11:04 AM   #2
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Bwillie is about to kill himself once Creed gets paid
If he does get it we will know it is a Mahomes decision. They have a great relationship. The Chiefs have shown zero willingness to pay high dollar at the center position before, nor should they.

I was never 100% sure they wouldn't but just that they shouldn't.

Last edited by BWillie; 07-30-2024 at 11:13 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2024, 08:02 AM   #3
Veteran

Nice. Hopefully "Rickey" isn't just making stuff up.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-30-2024, 08:47 AM   #4
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
Nice. Hopefully "Rickey" isn't just making stuff up.
Ricky doesn’t make up things.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 09:37 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Ricky doesn’t make up things.
Ricky don't lose that number...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2024, 08:10 AM   #6
MVP

This dude has barely missed anything, correct? Like 90% accuracy or so from what I've seen around here.

If he nails this, it would prove he is Roger Goodell's bastard son.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 08:17 AM   #7
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Good.

Especially good for Butker. Worth whatever it takes to keep him.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 08:27 AM   #8
Andy Reid Supporter

The APY of Creed and Butker are going to be what Trey Smith gets next year in FA. Crazy
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2024, 08:40 AM   #9
MVP

Quote:
The APY of Creed and Butker are going to be what Trey Smith gets next year in FA. Crazy

I hope they extend Bolton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-30-2024, 08:56 AM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Yeah, I love Smith. Great attitude, good bit of nasty to have on the line. Smart, physical player and a real nice complementary part on the OL.

But this is a passing team and he's more of a road-grater of an IOL. He's just not quite the right fit. He has more value to a team like the Titans or Ravens or even 49ers than he has to us.

I think we have to mentally prepare for him moving on. It just doesn't make sense for this team to pay $20 million to an OG. Especially when said OG isn't a premier pass protector.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2024, 08:58 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I love Smith. Great attitude, good bit of nasty to have on the line. Smart, physical player and a real nice complementary part on the OL.

But this is a passing team and he's more of a road-grater of an IOL. He's just not quite the right fit. He has more value to a team like the Titans or Ravens or even 49ers than he has to us.

I think we have to mentally prepare for him moving on. It just doesn't make sense for this team to pay $20 million to an OG. Especially when said OG isn't a premier pass protector.
Especially when you've got Thuney on the other side.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2024, 08:59 AM   #12
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Isn’t this the last year of Thuney?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-30-2024, 09:01 AM   #13
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Only have Thuney for 1 more year in all likelihood. And any contract can be made palatable for a season.

But we've said for years that sooner or later Mahomes will have to do more and more as his contract gets more and more expensive. And some of those sacrifices have obviously been made with his weapons. The next may well be on the IOL.

I've actually been pretty shocked by the Chiefs willingness to cut corners at OT given Reid's history with the shell concept. But I feel like this may be similar to how they've handled WR over the next year or two. They'll look for solid veteran stopgaps while dedicating additional resources in the draft to rebuilding the depth chart.

Honestly I still wonder if that's not why they're seemingly opposed to Wanya Morris at LT - I think they really would like to see him take over for Smith at RG. And I think that would be a pretty nice little move for KC.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2024, 09:08 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Only have Thuney for 1 more year in all likelihood. And any contract can be made palatable for a season.

But we've said for years that sooner or later Mahomes will have to do more and more as his contract gets more and more expensive. And some of those sacrifices have obviously been made with his weapons. The next may well be on the IOL.

I've actually been pretty shocked by the Chiefs willingness to cut corners at OT given Reid's history with the shell concept. But I feel like this may be similar to how they've handled WR over the next year or two. They'll look for solid veteran stopgaps while dedicating additional resources in the draft to rebuilding the depth chart.

Honestly I still wonder if that's not why they're seemingly opposed to Wanya Morris at LT - I think they really would like to see him take over for Smith at RG. And I think that would be a pretty nice little move for KC.
The LT thing though....I don't think they necessarily want to cut corners. They did the OBJ thing, they wanted to pay whats his dick from the 9ers, they paid Taylor, etc.

The biggest key for all this to keep working is....you've gotta just keep nailing drafts. Which hell.....they honestly may have just figured out.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2024, 09:27 AM   #15
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Honestly if the Chiefs took a highly rated G prospect in the first rd to replace Thuney I wouldn’t be mad.

A guy like Graham Barton for example. I think IOL is more important to Mahomes than tackles. He can maneuver the tackle problems but not interior pressure.

It’s not that likely to me but if it happened I’d be more than fine with it
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.