Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 09:27 PM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

It prettt much equalizes SB 55 bc Brady and Belichick were never that dominant
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 09:58 AM   #3
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It prettt much equalizes SB 55 bc Brady and Belichick were never that dominant
Some might say they were the most dominant Coach/QB combo.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-16-2024, 12:07 PM   #4
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Some might say they were the most dominant Coach/QB combo.
Thanks to cheating
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:31 PM   #5
MVP

The talking heads will start to turn to the idea that Pat is better than Cheatin' Tom.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:17 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
The talking heads will start to turn to the idea that Pat is better than Cheatin' Tom.
They will always say that Tom is better since he beat Patrick head to head.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:11 PM   #7
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Not when Mahomes wins Ring 8
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:19 PM   #8
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Then I'd bring the cheating and who Brady lost to in the postseason besides the Manning Brothers. The head to head rebuttal holds no water
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:32 PM   #9
The Boom Boom Room

An honest debate that Patrick is the GOAT
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:33 PM   #10

It means best team ever, and crazy part is it might be a record that is never broken. The Chiefs are the only dynasty in the Salary Cap era without a massive cheating scandal.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 19 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:51 PM   #11
El Gato Gordo Loco

Everything.

It would mean everything.

Cement this dynasty as the best ever.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 07:31 AM   #12
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Everything.

It would mean everything.

Cement this dynasty as the best ever.
It would give me, a Kansas City Chiefs fan, the ultimate bragging rights, until another 3 peat in the NFL, which means I would have bragging rights over every other dynasty team and franchise, basically forever.

I love winning, and I love winning Super Bowls, but, as a fan who suffered through every QB since Dawson, l would be mostly content if Mahomes was Mahomes, but the team hadn't won SBs yet. I would love to brag about having the next GOAT at QB, even without the rings.

But, having the next GOAT at QB, the absolute GOAT at tight end, and multiple SBs is amazing. Having all that, plus being the only team, and Dynasty, to win 3 SBs in a row, would make us better than everyone, for always.

**** off 72 Dolphins, no one gives a **** you went 17-0, because we just won 3 rings in a row, and 4 out of the last 6.

Same with Brady. No one will care about 7 because Mahomes will have 4, with the only 3-peat in the Super Bowl era.

If we don't win it, I will be crushed. And at the same time I know it's ridiculously improbable that we win SB 59. But, man, I really want to.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 08:40 AM   #13
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
It would give me, a Kansas City Chiefs fan, the ultimate bragging rights, until another 3 peat in the NFL, which means I would have bragging rights over every other dynasty team and franchise, basically forever.

I love winning, and I love winning Super Bowls, but, as a fan who suffered through every QB since Dawson, l would be mostly content if Mahomes was Mahomes, but the team hadn't won SBs yet. I would love to brag about having the next GOAT at QB, even without the rings.

But, having the next GOAT at QB, the absolute GOAT at tight end, and multiple SBs is amazing. Having all that, plus being the only team, and Dynasty, to win 3 SBs in a row, would make us better than everyone, for always.

**** off 72 Dolphins, no one gives a **** you went 17-0, because we just won 3 rings in a row, and 4 out of the last 6.

Same with Brady. No one will care about 7 because Mahomes will have 4, with the only 3-peat in the Super Bowl era.

If we don't win it, I will be crushed. And at the same time I know it's ridiculously improbable that we win SB 59. But, man, I really want to.
While I don't think getting a 3-peat by itself leap frogs us over NE, it would give us the edge in a tiebreaker. If we get to 6, we can say the three-peat puts us over the top.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-15-2024, 09:18 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
While I don't think getting a 3-peat by itself leap frogs us over NE, it would give us the edge in a tiebreaker. If we get to 6, we can say the three-peat puts us over the top.
New England basically had two separate dynasties. But yes, they were relevant for over 15 years, even during that ten year gap between Super Bowls wins.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:53 PM   #15
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It means that this team will surpass the reverence previously awarded only to the Lombardi Packers.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.