Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 10:28 AM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I like the idea of Toney for outside runs and pitches. We haven't had a guy the last two years really for that. Mckinnon was the guy but imo he lost a step mid way through the 22 season. The org was reluctant to bring him back last year because of it.
I wouldn't trust him to hold anything.

Cut him. He's not a professional.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:50 AM   #3
We've lost Luka

Today is:

Exclusive STM Day (Closed to Public)
Practice with the full team available for autographs.

Do I regret not having ST anymore? No, I do not.

I'm reading that LRZ of the NFL IPP doesn't count for an off-season roster spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFL
Beginning in 2024, each of the 32 NFL clubs is eligible to fill a 17th roster spot on its practice squad, reserved for an international player. A participating club is permitted to elevate its international practice squad player to its active roster a maximum of three times throughout the season — increasing the flexibility for clubs to leverage the additional player, while creating more opportunity to play.

Each club will also receive one training camp roster exemption for a qualifying player. Clubs may choose to sign players identified through the NFL's IPP program or can choose to independently scout for international talent.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:04 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfan View Post
Today is:

Exclusive STM Day (Closed to Public)
Practice with the full team available for autographs.

Do I regret not having ST anymore? No, I do not.

I'm reading that LRZ of the NFL IPP doesn't count for an off-season roster spot.
I was under the impression that Chukwuebuka Godrick had our IPP spot and LRZ has to make the actual roster. I thought someone said they had to pick their IPP player prior to camp or something.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:51 AM   #5
Starter

Quote:
I was under the impression that Chukwuebuka Godrick had our IPP spot and LRZ has to make the actual roster. I thought someone said they had to pick their IPP player prior to camp or something.
I read the same thing. Godrick is our IPP.
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurroundedByMorons View Post
I read the same thing. Godrick is our IPP.
Probably makes sense. Hitting on a cheap LT like that is harder than hitting on a RB/KR in reality.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 04:12 PM   #7
We've lost Luka

Quote:
They both are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kansas City Chiefs

Rees-Zammit enters his first season with the Chiefs in 2024.
Originally entered the NFL as a free agent International Pathway Player with the Kansas City Chiefs in 2024.

Godrick
enters his second season with the Chiefs in 2024.
Originally entered the NFL as a designated International Pathway Player with the Kansas City Chiefs in 2023.
Transactions: Signed to Kansas City's practice squad (8/31/23) ... Released by Kansas City (8/29/23) ... Originally entered the NFL as a designated International Pathway Player with the Kansas City Chiefs in 2023.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:19 PM   #8
Kind of a mod

Quote:
They both are:
Teams only get one IPP roster exemption, though, so one of them won't be protected.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:37 PM   #9
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
They both are:
True but only one does not count against the roster limits. Check this article:

https://atozsports.com/kansas-city/c...s-rees-zammit/

Quote:
The NFL granted the Kansas City Chiefs their single allotted roster exemption for an international player on Wednesday, but it's not for the player you might have been expecting.

According to the NFL's personnel notice for Wednesday, the Chiefs received the Exempt/International designation for OT Jason "Chu" Godrick. The second-year offensive lineman spent the entire 2023 NFL season on the practice squad in Kansas City after being allocated to the team as part of the NFL's International Player Pathway program during the 2023 offseason.

Welsh rugby star Louis Rees-Zammit joined the Chiefs through the very same program this offseason. Many expected him to be the team's exempt international player.

Keep in mind that the international exemption only counts during the offseason ahead of 53-man roster cuts. As part of a new rule in 2024, all NFL teams are allotted a 17th spot on the practice squad for international players. Those players can be elevated 3 times. However, no international exemption exists on the 53-man roster once the regular season begins.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 07:55 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Yeah, usually once we're at "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks" time it's near the end.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #11

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:22 AM   #12
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post

Hopefully just being careful with his hamstring.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:42 AM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post

Did I ****ing jinx the injury thing?

Yes, chef. **** me.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:33 AM   #14
Andy Reid Supporter

Well he never missed a college game. Hope he didn’t re-injure his hamstring
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #15
MVP

Muscle injuries are a fickle thing. Good one minute and flared up the next. Bummer.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli