Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 10:37 AM  
Politically Incorrect

Which NFL teams will be much better and much worse in 2024?

Every year we see a big turnover in which teams make the playoffs, which teams retrench and those few shockers.

On paper, the Texans look scary with what they brought in.

The Bills look like they are in for a rough year.

Vikings look average.

I think the Steelers have a horrible year and first time in Tomlin's history they are under .500

I also think the Cowboys come back to Earth.

I'm not sold on the Commanders or Falcons like some talking heads are but I think the Jets could finally have a very good year IF and it's a big IF, Rodgers is healthy.

The Bears may finally have an offense after 30 years.

The Giants, Patriots, Panthers, Saints, Titans, Cardinals, Seahawks look like shit.

The Raiders are the Raiders but they may steal a few wins as Minshew can get hot at times.

The Broncos have a much better QB in Bo Nix but not sure what else they have.

The Chargers will be 100% better coached but they have to avoid the injury bug and they appear a little older in many places with not much depth.

Eagles will go backwards in my opinion.

Rams, Tampa Bay, Lions, Browns, Miami will be about the same.

Bengals can really improve if Burrow stays upright.

Chiefs, 49'ers and Ravens are all shoe-ins for the playoffs.

So who do you think really ascends and who do you think shits the bed in 2024?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #16
Cheat Death

I’m buying the Bears

That’s going to be a fun division to watch outside Minnesota
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:04 PM   #17
Itinerant degenerate.

Houston will disappoint if only because of the sky high expectations. They’ll be good and will probably win the division but not as good as everyone expects.

I think Jacksonville will be better than people think.

I think Detroit will win 12-14 games.

I think the Jets will be worse than everyone expects.

I think the Chiefs will flirt with an undefeated regular season.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 12:05 PM   #18
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I’m buying the Bears

That’s going to be a fun division to watch outside Minnesota
I forgot the Bears. They will be good because Williams is the real deal.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 12:11 PM   #19
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I forgot the Bears. They will be good because Williams is the real deal.
If Eberflus isn’t a complete BFM then Williams is setup nicely for success with their defense and weapons on offense
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:25 PM   #20
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
PIT is going to be bad. 100% believe that it’ll be Tomlin’s first losing season.

DAL and PHI are both going to regress some.

Pretty sure both CAR/TEN will improve, but won’t be in the playoffs.

NYJ, if AR can stay healthy, will win the AFC-E.

TB could be a lot better in 2024. Like play in the NFCCG.
I don't get this one. Pittsburgh will have better QB play than they have had in a while, still not good, but better. I expect them to make the playoffs. One of the last two spots.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:32 PM   #21
TACO SALAD

The Jets seem like an easy improve candidate. I didn't fully realize how bad their QB play was.. I just looked at the team stats and they had 11 passing TDs over 17 games.

I liked what I saw from the Cards last year. They were fighting hard in early games for the new coach. Give them back Kyler for a full year plus new weapons. It's a tough division unfortunately so it makes it hard to pick them to break out
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 12:33 PM   #22
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I don't get this one. Pittsburgh will have better QB play than they have had in a while, still not good, but better. I expect them to make the playoffs. One of the last two spots.

You think Arthur Smith is going to get better QB play out of Wilson? Also, PIT OL is already dinged up, including their starting C, I think. So, no improvement with their run game or class protection, a very average OC, inconsistent receivers, and a defensive-minded HC, that likes to bench QBs every few weeks.

Yah, not seeing it
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #23
What's up braj?

Quote:
You think Arthur Smith is going to get better QB play out of Wilson? Also, PIT OL is already dinged up, including their starting C, I think. So, no improvement with their run game or class protection, a very average OC, inconsistent receivers, and a defensive-minded HC, that likes to bench QBs every few weeks.

Yah, not seeing it
Either Wilson or Fields is a step up from Trubisky and Pickett.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #24
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:

Yah, not seeing it
I do. Wilson wasn't bad last year. Pretty pedestrian but he had 26 TD and 8 INT in 15 games for a team who's head coach absolutely hated him. Last year the Pittsburgh total QB stats were 13 TD, 9 INT with 84 rating. They should absolutely be better even if Fields plays.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:45 PM   #25
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I hate to say it, although it’ll be really fun, but I think we probably will get CIN @ KC III for the ticket to the Super Bowl.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:52 PM   #26
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I hate to say it, although it’ll be really fun, but I think we probably will get CIN @ KC III for the ticket to the Super Bowl.
I think I'm leaning more in the direction of Texans vs. Chiefs in the AFCCG. Bit of a gamble considering Stroud might run into the dreaded sophomore slump? But man, do they have weapons.

But if Cinci is serious about making a move, they better do it this year. Last year that Burrow will have both Chase and Higgins, and Buffalo is clearly in a rebuild year.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:54 PM   #27
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I think I'm leaning more in the direction of Texans vs. Chiefs in the AFCCG. Bit of a gamble considering Stroud might run into the dreaded sophomore slump? But man, do they have weapons.

But if Cinci is serious about making a move, they better do it this year. Last year that Burrow will have both Chase and Higgins, and Buffalo is clearly in a rebuild year.
I’m selling Houston high a little. Their offseason moves offensively were more name than game, IMO.

Don’t think Mixon is an upgrade at this point in his career, and Diggs isn’t in his prime either but he’s going to influence Stroud more to play to his game. Or maybe he won’t — that’s the type of thing their progression rides on. If Stroud stays true to how he played last year as a true point guard, then yeah, they should be really good. Diggs’ attitude be damned.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:05 PM   #28
Forever Royal

Quote:
I do. Wilson wasn't bad last year. Pretty pedestrian but he had 26 TD and 8 INT in 15 games for a team who's head coach absolutely hated him. Last year the Pittsburgh total QB stats were 13 TD, 9 INT with 84 rating. They should absolutely be better even if Fields plays.

Wilson is exactly the QB Tomlin wants right now. Take a bunch of sacks to not takes risks but at minimum be competent, and don’t give away the game. They’ll be right around 9-10 wins again.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:21 PM   #29
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

I don’t think people get the what it took to get Russ to improve to basically ‘average.’ And I doubt Arthur Smith is going to get 36-yr-old Russ to run as much as he was last season in DEN, which was a large part of why his efficiency improved in 2023. And even with that, Russ was barely average.

Fields shouldn’t be starting at QB for any team.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:12 PM   #30
Consuming CP souls

Bo Nix? funny shit
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.