Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-08-2005, 08:35 PM  
Supporter

What's the best way to peel a hard boiled egg?

I've been cracking both ends and blowing into either end. It separates the egg from the shell....sometimes. Do you peel them hot, warm or cold? Help me out here, people.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:44 PM   #16
Boom, Boom , Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
For a hit.....you must be stoned...

Hey now, I resemble that remark
(and suddenly I have the munchies )
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 07-08-2005, 09:46 PM   #17
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I've been cracking both ends and blowing into either end. It separates the egg from the shell....sometimes. Do you peel them hot, warm or cold? Help me out here, people.
Cold, lightly breaking the shell all over until it is fragmented. Then I peel away the end with the air gap and the skin of the egg will usually just peel away with all the shell fragments attached. I still hate peeling hard boiled eggs though.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:46 PM   #18
Supporter

The Easiest way is to do the following:

"Hey woman!"
"yes dear"
"Boil and peel me a half dozen eggs"
"Ok, shall I bring them to the manroom with a cold beer so you don't have to miss a play"
"that would be fabulous.dont' forget the salt and pepper...Proooceeeeeed..I may even allow you to pleasure me later in gratitude for doing such a fine job"
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:49 PM   #19
zzzz Kats always

Quote:
You have fresh eggs that is your problem...they don't peel....
tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:51 PM   #20
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot OVER!

http://www.mightymart.com/detailI.asp?prodID=3384

The Eggstractor only $9.95

Last edited by Scorp; 10-22-2008 at 07:59 AM..
Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:51 PM   #21
Supporter

"The Broad will Peel the eggshell skin or the I'll breaks its legs again"
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:52 PM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp
http://www.youcansave.com/eggstractor.asp

It appears to cost absolutely nothing.....can't beat that!
Theres that damned Scorp again. Man, he follows me everywhere. Damned n00bs
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:53 PM   #23
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot OVER!

Quote:
Theres that damned Scorp again. Man, he follows me everywhere. Damned n00bs

I am on a RAILROAD mission!
Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:56 PM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
The Easiest way is to do the following:

"Hey woman!"
"yes dear"
"Boil and peel me a half dozen eggs"
"Ok, shall I bring them to the manroom with a cold beer so you don't have to miss a play"
"that would be fabulous.dont' forget the salt and pepper...Proooceeeeeed..I may even allow you to pleasure me later in gratitude for doing such a fine job"
You haven't been married very long have you rookie?
Old 07-08-2005, 09:59 PM   #25
MVP

bkkcoh is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bkkcoh is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:06 PM   #26
Screw U if U can't take a joke

What I am thinking is I bet Pete in reality is one of the most considerate husbands on the Planet. Hell he probably pisses sitting down.

looking forward to the fallout.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:38 AM   #27
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
What I am thinking is I bet Pete in reality is one of the most considerate husbands on the Planet. Hell he probably pisses sitting down.

looking forward to the fallout.
you mean you don't sit down to piss?

shit, i've been doing it all wrong, then...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2005, 12:48 AM   #28
MVP

According to the Lillyputians you crack them on the small end, where the air pocket is, as Vlad has stated.
Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Earthling Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:20 AM   #29
I'll be back.

Nasty-ass hard boiled eggs. Soft boiled eggs, on the other hand, with the top lopped off and buttered strips of toast for dipping...MMMMMMM!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:03 AM   #30
MVP

Fingernails

Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli