Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-25-2021, 09:19 AM  
MVP

Prescott disappointed because they didn't react well to getting punched in the mouth

How freakin' awesome is that?!?!?

When is the last time we heard about a Chiefs' opponent giving up because they got punched in the mouth!!

They had a segment about it on the NFLNetwork. Michael Irvin crying as they watch a clip of various Chiefs knocking the crap out of Dallas. I'm pretty sure that Irvin is stoned btw, his eyes are all red and ****ed up. He looked pretty pissed about the entire segment.

The chiefs are the new bullies of the NFL!

"America's Team" can suck my left nut. They aren't good enough for both.

Last edited by JakeF; 11-25-2021 at 11:10 PM..
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-25-2021, 05:32 PM   #16
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Shawn Barber is becoming a great radio guy. He made a lot of great points yesterday.

He said- that Ingram gets off the ball so fast that he almost instantly gets good leverage. Ingram is not worried about the glory or sacks- but has his own checklist going. He wants to push the guy into the front part of the pocket so QB's can't step up and get comfortable.

Barber said he did on the first play of the game, causing Dak to miss an easy-open receiver.

Ingram is a wedge breaker, busting massive holes, so is Chris Jones. This lets other guys finish off plays. This is exactly what we saw with Nadi and Reed getting sacks and pressures the last few weeks.
So how much will it take to resign Ingram?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 05:41 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Shawn Barber is becoming a great radio guy. He made a lot of great points yesterday.

He said- that Ingram gets off the ball so fast that he almost instantly gets good leverage. Ingram is not worried about the glory or sacks- but has his own checklist going. He wants to push the guy into the front part of the pocket so QB's can't step up and get comfortable.

Barber said he did on the first play of the game, causing Dak to miss an easy-open receiver.

Ingram is a wedge breaker, busting massive holes, so is Chris Jones. This lets other guys finish off plays. This is exactly what we saw with Nadi and Reed getting sacks and pressures the last few weeks.
Awesome insight. I definitely want him back next year. He looks like he's enjoying playing alongside Chris Jones. Oh, and a huge thank you to PIT.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-25-2021, 05:59 PM   #18
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
So how much will it take to resign Ingram?
Not as much as we'll save cutting Clark...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2021, 06:34 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I still amazes me that KC is now known as THIS kind of team.
Well put.

Four months ago Stephen A. Smith said we're a finesse team. How do you beat a finesse team? 'You punch them in the mouth.' Obviously he was illuding to the Super Bowl. Many others said similar.

That's not what they're saying now. All the doubters are idiots
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-26-2021, 12:57 AM   #20
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

****ing trash
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 01:09 AM   #21
Special Teams ACE!!!

I really don't ****ing understand this freakazoid weirdo. Like, I get he's a master sports troll and all for the big networks and all... but this is just unnecessary. It's one thing to sully your reputation for money by sounding like an idiot, but he's doing THIS shit voluntarily. I just don't understand.

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 06:29 AM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I really don't ****ing understand this freakazoid weirdo. Like, I get he's a master sports troll and all for the big networks and all... but this is just unnecessary. It's one thing to sully your reputation for money by sounding like an idiot, but he's doing THIS shit voluntarily. I just don't understand.
Just a guess but I think we aren’t the target market. The moron ****leheads that don’t have anything rattling around their dome might maybe eat that up?

There’s probably something he thinks clever in there. Like “Skip Baylee’s, of all people, is speechless, I haven’t been speechless since 1976.” Or some dumb ****ing nonsense.

I’m guessing he has some consultant telling him he has to be in the news cycle and there is no bad press and shit like that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 06:40 AM   #23
In Search of a Life

Probably got a few more viewers for Undisputed for that tweet. Whatever he is doing it's working. His brother is so much more useful, though.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-26-2021, 06:41 AM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

He is trying so hard to cry; it’s pathetic.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2021, 07:11 AM   #25
Banned

Just like ESPNs First Take, same can be said about Undisputed, not a real sport programm, more like sport entertaiment, overreacting with strong bias and no objectivity.
NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.NEOM < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-26-2021, 07:14 AM   #26
SuperChiefs

C'mon Thkip you can do better
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.