Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2019, 03:20 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

NFL Draft Pick Value Chart

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019....co/kzurDYhVVc

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 09:57 AM   #16
In Search of a Life

I'd rather keep the first and see what happens. If they love someone and he falls then sure, trade up a bit. If teams are wanting ot trade back and get a pick use a 3rd or something.

I would prefer to keep those 2nds, trade that first for a current CB and go from there.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:13 AM   #17
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Chiefs cant afford to move up with PM, Hill and Jones coming due. They need cheap labor.

NFL.com just did a 2016 "re-draft"...Jones went #6 and Hill #10. Cost KC a 2nd and a 5th.

I dont particularly like Veach's aggressive style...seems a bit undisciplined. Speaks cost KC 2 draft picks. Dorsey moved down and still got Jones..
Not all drafts are the same. The 2016 draft was loaded with good DL which pushed Jones down the board.

2018 draft was very average.

This year’s draft is above average and deep in certain areas.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:14 AM   #18
Can these boys not play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
So our first this year, one of our seconds this year, and one of our seconds next year will get us up to around 13-17 depending on who we can take advantage of.
Goes from three players to just one though.... better be a pretty damn sure thing imo
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-08-2019, 10:17 AM   #19
The Collective Unconscious

So we could move up to 17 or so for 29 and 61. Then, we keep 63?

I'm not sure I'd do that without a really good Edge rusher at 17, and he may not be there.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:18 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Not all drafts are the same. The 2016 draft was loaded with good DL which pushed Jones down the board.

2018 draft was very average.

This year’s draft is above average and deep in certain areas.
Much like 2016, this is a good year for DL help.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:18 AM   #21
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I generally dislike trade ups. The draft is always a gamble and all you're doing is doubling your bet on one roll of the dice. I'd rather roll the dice more often.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:20 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
Much like 2016, this is a good year for DL help.
Perhaps the Ferrell kid out of Clemson....
Old 04-08-2019, 10:21 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I generally dislike trade ups. The draft is always a gamble and all you're doing is doubling your bet on one roll of the dice. I'd rather roll the dice more often.
I'd agree ... but Mahomes?

If you think you have an Edge rusher that you can lock down for 6 years on a rookie contract... I think you move up. I like Ferrell.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:22 AM   #24
In Search of a Life

If you can just use one of the 2nds from this year to go up and get a rusher or whatever, that's bearable.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:22 AM   #25
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If a guy like Ferrell slides.....I'd be looking in the 21-23 range to jump ahead of the Raiders.
Yup. Ferrell would have easily been top 10 pick in last year’s draft, but due to the saturation of pass rushers and talented DL overall, he might fall to around 17-24.

I would definitely trade up for him.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:24 AM   #26

But, I think they could land Jaylon Ferguson at 29, so there's that.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:24 AM   #27
Most Valuable Villain

I'd be looking to give up the 49ers 2nd round pick in 2020 over any picks this year.

#29, 2020 2nd rounder and a 6th round pick this year to move up to 21-23.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:25 AM   #28
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
But, I think they could land Jaylon Ferguson at 29, so there's that.
That pick would suck at #29.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:35 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
That pick would suck at #29.
Yeah, but they had him in for a private meeting, and he's the only projected top 35 pick I've seen them associated with...

I'd be thrilled with Greedy Williams at 29, but I don't think he gets there.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:53 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
So our first this year, one of our seconds this year, and one of our seconds next year will get us up to around 13-17 depending on who we can take advantage of.
not worth it
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.