Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2008, 01:04 PM  
Enjoyer of things

Any Bourbon drinkers out there?

I've heard some good things about Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
http://www.buffalotrace.com/

Can't get it up here north of the border but, through a wine distributer I am able to order a case. Would like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and has tried it before I order.

Thanks
The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-26-2023, 08:58 AM   #2971
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
hmmm what Lukas I was at the one on Flintlock up north and didn't see that. Not saying its not true but don't really venture out of the general area I live anymore. But willing for a good price.
The Lukas up north is terrible. OP and Martin City are both better, cleaner stores.

Last edited by phisherman; 05-26-2023 at 01:42 PM..
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-27-2023, 09:23 AM   #2972
King Sandbagger

I was out at Lukas in Martin City yesterday and they had stacks of 4 year old Willett rye for $54.99.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-27-2023, 12:06 PM   #2973
In Search of a Life

Anyone wants anything from buffalo trace, let me know
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2023, 01:52 PM   #2974
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
I was out at Lukas in Martin City yesterday and they had stacks of 4 year old Willett rye for $54.99.
Yeah Lukas online shows up in several locations. May get out later to pick up some. If not if they still have it later next week.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2023, 02:50 PM   #2975
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Gotta live small out here in SD, but here's an idea. No easy way to photo all the stacked bottles or in the wine slots (mostly wine), so this is the best I've got for now. My beer cellar is in a closet, so not seen here.

Where did you find that awesome bar/liquor cabinet?

And the Basil Hayden’s Dark Rye? I’ve not seen that before. Any good?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2023, 03:45 PM   #2976
Admitted Planet Junky

Congrats
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-27-2023, 04:17 PM   #2977
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Anyone wants anything from buffalo trace, let me know
I do. what are you able to get?
Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-14-2023, 06:00 PM   #2978
Inmem 2.0

Scored some 1792 small batch. I recall some of yall speaking highly of it a few years ago
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 06:42 PM   #2979
What's up braj?

Picked these up the other day
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9012.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	126124  
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 06:50 PM   #2980
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Nice score! Did you pay MSRP, or a marked up price? I'd like to pick up another bottle or two, but the liquor store markups are crazy.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 06-14-2023, 06:58 PM   #2981
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Nice score! Did you pay MSRP, or a marked up price? I'd like to pick up another bottle or two, but the liquor store markups are crazy.
$60 each.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 07:30 PM   #2982
MVP

Quote:
$60 each.
Only place I've seen that price is Costco, and they never have it in stock. Hell of a find for you.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 06-14-2023, 08:08 PM   #2983
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Damn whered you find them at?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2023, 08:10 PM   #2984
What's up braj?

Walked into Hy-Vee at the right time. Liquor distribution is a little different in Iowa anyway
Old 06-14-2023, 08:11 PM   #2985
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Walked into Hy-Vee at the right time. Liquor distribution is a little different in Iowa anyway
Jesus talk about winning the lottery