Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-20-2022, 11:04 PM   #2971
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
6:15 pm CST, Friday on TBS.
Yup Saw it 5 mins after my post.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 01:13 AM   #2972
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Who is older? Self or Mark Few?
Already asked, fool.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 01:16 AM   #2973
Supporter

I was on the sprayer and watched the Creighton game from my phone. I’d like to say: **** Creighton.

I’ve watched a lot of Creighton ball over the years and I don’t think I enjoyed a single game they played in. **** those guys.

Also the Puke transfer has every bit a punchable face as Greyson Allen.

God I’m glad we beat those **** knuckles.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 07:12 AM   #2974
Keep Camp Home!

good showing so far by the big 12 this year
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-21-2022, 07:31 AM   #2975
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
TCU had that game won. Most of their offensive game plan looked like street ball.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 07:42 AM   #2976
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I was on the sprayer and watched the Creighton game from my phone. I’d like to say: **** Creighton.

I’ve watched a lot of Creighton ball over the years and I don’t think I enjoyed a single game they played in. **** those guys.

Also the Puke transfer has every bit a punchable face as Greyson Allen.

God I’m glad we beat those **** knuckles.
**** Creighton Forever
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 07:42 AM   #2977
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
TCU got jobbed by the zebras
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 09:22 AM   #2978
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Sutton had a good breakdown of Providence that has me a bit worried (which every team should be at this point). Apparently they have a 6'8" stretch big that hit over 40% from 3, tend to start games really fast with a lot of 3s, and are great in close games in the last couple minutes (hence them being considered lucky for winning all their close games). Either they swing big early and miss leading to a blowout, or the other team is in trouble.

Last edited by sedated; 03-22-2022 at 10:22 AM..
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2022, 09:35 AM   #2979
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Sutton had a good breakdown of Providence that has me a bit worried (which every team should be at this point). Apparently they have a 6'8" stretch big that hit over 40% from 3, tend to start games really fast with a lot of 3s, and are great in close games in the last couple minutes (hench them being considered lucky for winning all their close games). Either they swing big early and miss leading to a blowout, or the other team is in trouble.
As long as David McCormack doesn't guard him, we'll be fine.

This is also a game where Mitch Lightfoot probably shouldn't play since he commits the most fouls per 40 on the squad. The only way the Friars are going to beat us is by getting 30+ FTA.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 09:49 AM   #2980
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Sutton had a good breakdown of Providence that has me a bit worried (which every team should be at this point). Apparently they have a 6'8" stretch big that hit over 40% from 3, tend to start games really fast with a lot of 3s, and are great in close games in the last couple minutes (hench them being considered lucky for winning all their close games). Either they swing big early and miss leading to a blowout, or the other team is in trouble.
I’ve heard that every team left is pretty good and can beat the other teams.

On other news, RustShack has a real chance of permanently shitting on all of us with lifetime bragging rights if the unthinkable happens Sunday.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 10:03 AM   #2981
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
As long as David McCormack doesn't guard him, we'll be fine.

This is also a game where Mitch Lightfoot probably shouldn't play since he commits the most fouls per 40 on the squad. The only way the Friars are going to beat us is by getting 30+ FTA.
It’ll be Wilson vs Horchler. That’s the key matchup to watch. Hopefully, Wilson’s ability to get to the basket can get him in early foul trouble.

Their center (Watson) is very much a worse McCormack. He’s a worse rebounder and shot blocker than McCormack. They’re almost the exact same size too. McCormack has a higher PER and more WS. Not a huge difference between the two, but edge to McCormack. Especially because Watson is a terrible free throw shooter.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 10:25 AM   #2982
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Their center (Watson) is very much a worse McCormack. He’s a worse rebounder and shot blocker than McCormack.
Yeah but can he dunk, or does he just miss fadeaway layup attempts all game?
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2022, 10:33 AM   #2983
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
On other news, RustShack has a real chance of permanently shitting on all of us with lifetime bragging rights if the unthinkable happens Sunday.
Yeah, something like a 10 year old hitting one shot against his gramps Michael Jordan for "lifetime bragging rights".

It would be quite remarkable though given their season last year.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 10:41 AM   #2984
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, something like a 10 year old hitting one shot against his gramps Michael Jordan for "lifetime bragging rights".

It would be quite remarkable though given their season last year.
Iowa State has the profile of a team that we should have trouble with (slow tempo, good defensive team). I'd rather Miami win that game. We would boat race those fools.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 10:46 AM   #2985
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah but can he dunk, or does he just miss fadeaway layup attempts all game?
God that is so frustrating.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.