Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-15-2024, 06:09 PM   #2926
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Stroud had a historically good rookie season in statistical categories such as TD/INT ratio and Houston has a lot of salary cap room to upgrade their roster this offseason.

Of course the Chiefs shouldn’t feel threatened by the Texans, but teams in the category below should be concerned.
Patrick didn't play in his first year and then won MVP in his second. He also very nearly led the Chiefs to the Super Bowl in that second year. When Patriots fans were dismissive of Patrick it offended us and I'm sure it offended Patrick. We should take Stroud seriously until he shows us he's not up to the challenge.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 06:10 PM   #2927
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDíqLix View Post

I know I am!

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-15-2024, 06:11 PM   #2928
I'll be back.

We have to unban DiqLix so we can do this all over again.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 06:14 PM   #2929
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Patrick didn't play in his first year and then won MVP in his second. He also very nearly led the Chiefs to the Super Bowl in that second year. When Patriots fans were dismissive of Patrick it offended us and I'm sure it offended Patrick. We should take Stroud seriously until he shows us he's not up to the challenge.
Mahomes took Belichick & Brady to the brink. They were damn lucky to win that game thanks to Dee Ford and the previous overtime rules. CJ Stroud got blown out by a known Playoff choker team in Baltimore.

But I think Houston’s future is very bright with Stroud. The dude will only be 23 years old at the end of the 2024 season. When you think about everything Mahomes did from age 23 to age 28, there’s a lot of potential for Stroud to accomplish similar things.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-15-2024, 06:14 PM   #2930
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Can somebody PLEASE explain to me why folks are so ****ing scared of CJ Stroud and the Texans?
Because rookie QBs don’t look like that very often. Stroud is gonna be a challenge in the long term.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 01:17 PM   #2931
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Bengals are done. Their defense took a big step back and there's no replacements coming.
Riiiiiight.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...f72ef7c3&ei=25

rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-16-2024, 01:20 PM   #2932
MVP

Mahomes has better 2024 MVP odds than Josh. IT'S AN OUTRAGE!!!!
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-16-2024, 01:22 PM   #2933
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Will the team be addressing left tackle or will you allow defenders to pressure Joe willy nilly all year again?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 01:51 PM   #2934
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Will the team be addressing left tackle or will you allow defenders to pressure Joe willy nilly all year again?
Based on his contract, i'd say they're going willy nilly this year.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-16-2024, 01:57 PM   #2935
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Based on his contract, i'd say they're going willy nilly this year.
i was just thinking i'd like the south park scene with george lucas and steven spielberg pinning down harrison ford and molesting him to be recreated with joe montana, patrick mahomes and a bengal tiger
Old 02-16-2024, 02:18 PM   #2936
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDíqLix View Post

I know I am!

Talk about delusional. Comparing the current Bills with those Patriots teams that won multiple SBs? GTFO!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 02:20 PM   #2937
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Because rookie QBs don’t look like that very often. Stroud is gonna be a challenge in the long term.
I think Stroud is amazing. But let's not act like an up and comer has never fallen flat on his face once NFL defensive coordinators got a handle on his tendencies.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2024, 03:38 PM   #2938
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Talk about delusional. Comparing the current Bills with those Patriots teams that won multiple SBs? GTFO!
He thought the Bills were "historically great".

The only history we saw this year was another Buffalo season ending with "Wide Right".
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-16-2024, 06:26 PM   #2939
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, I think their ceiling is Peyton Manning Colts teams that struggled so mightily to get past the Patriots. At least they better hope that is their ceiling. They might be the Dan Marino Dolphins without even getting the early Super Bowl.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2024, 06:34 PM   #2940
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
I think Stroud is amazing. But let's not act like an up and comer has never fallen flat on his face once NFL defensive coordinators got a handle on his tendencies.
This plus they have a gap they need to close to be a contender.

Having cap space helps, but they’ll need to continue to draft well and hit in free agency. They were completely outclassed by the Ravens.

I think we sometimes forget how fortunate we were with Mahomes.

Not only was he ready to play, but he had a HOF Head Coach and plenty of talent around him. Year 2 as a starter just needed an improved defense, and we had Veach/Spags to fix that.

We’ll see if Stroud continues to be big time AND if he gets the organizational support needed to contend.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.