Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 09:18 PM   #2896
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
I'd rather eat a Buzzwich

Never made squid stew.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 09:59 PM   #2897
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
What do you folks do for work lunch? Do you eat frozen dinners or go out or make something specifically for lunch?

I've gotten into a habit of making something on Sundays that will reheat well and eating on that all week. I just made a big batch of a sort of southwestern style beef and mac (except I used penne).
Prioritized list:

1. Whatever is served on menu for work-related lunch
2. Leftovers
3. T or F I will walk up the hill for BBQ pork
4. Frozen dinner heated in microwave
5. A tuna sandwich from the place where I get BBQ on T/F
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 06:54 AM   #2898
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Hot Italian sausage worked in a pinch, two was a bit much.
Those fries looked like they are cooked to perfection
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 06:56 AM   #2899
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
I got a tremendous deal on octopus, so tonight's dinner was homemade octopus stew.
I have been craving fresh grilled octopus for a while now. There is a high end fish restaurant that serves it. I think your post inspired me!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 07:00 AM   #2900
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
I got a tremendous deal on octopus, so tonight's dinner was homemade octopus stew.
I can't wait to go the tapas restaurant that has that in their paella.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 08:13 AM   #2901
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Too expensive , go to the lumber yard and get a 7 foot cedar fence board for $4.55. Just ask them and make sure it's not been treated which it shouldn't be.

Cut it into whatever lengths you need .
yeah, because the lackey at Home Depot knows if the cedar board has been treated with a chemical. Bad idea. Especially for cedar shakes and siding, they are almost always treated with fire reerunant. Fence board probably isn't, but it's not worth the risk to me.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:36 AM   #2902
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
All six of them. ...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:24 AM   #2903
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I can't wait to go the tapas restaurant that has that in their paella.
I've never had it in paella. I may have to try that the next time I make it.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 12:21 PM   #2904
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Haven't eaten, now I want a chili dog. Not going to make chili cause I don't want to wait that long, had too many beers.

Castleberry chili sauce > Hormel
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-18-2016, 02:00 PM   #2905
Gimme My Berries Back!

I work from home unless I have to be on location or at a trade show. Unfortunately it may be concession crap but sometimes the client or sponsor brings catered food.

I don't eat breakfast and often have it for lunch if I want eggs. Otherwise, I have a sandwich, leftovers or a salad or go out ( but also just to get out since I work alone here).
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 02:00 PM   #2906
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
yeah, because the lackey at Home Depot knows if the cedar board has been treated with a chemical. Bad idea. Especially for cedar shakes and siding, they are almost always treated with fire reerunant. Fence board probably isn't, but it's not worth the risk to me.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:58 PM   #2907
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post

And for dessert...

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-18-2016, 05:30 PM   #2908
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

Thanks, Aldi season fries, you should buy some.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 05:32 PM   #2909
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
All six of them. ...

No Empanada's for you!
Old 07-18-2016, 05:36 PM   #2910
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Castleberry chili sauce > Hormel

I have never bought a can of chili in my life but if you say so, I would be the last person to judge.

edit: Not the kind you heat up and eat right out of the can without making a pot anyway. I do buy the beans in chili sauce but you know what I mean.

Last edited by Buzz; 07-18-2016 at 05:46 PM..