Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:06 PM   #2866
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
Hmmmmmm

Take advantage of his aggression!
MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:06 PM   #2867
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Keep my girls name out of your mouth or I'll slap you like will smith. I called dibs on Sydney Sweeney years ago
Who is this woman you all speak of? I've never heard of her. Let me google her.

Yeah...I'm gonna log off real quick. I'll get back with you in about 20 minutes. Got some things I gotta tend to....
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 08:07 PM   #2868
MVP

Quote:
Hmmmmmm

not too damned aggressive, apparently.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 08:09 PM   #2869
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesKnows View Post
Take advantage of his aggression!
Eagles 2024 Draft Picks

First Round – No. 22 overall
Second Round – No. 50 overall (from NO)
Second Round – No. 53 overall
Third Round – No. 98 overall (Compensatory Pick)
Fifth Round – No. 161 overall (from TB)
Fifth Round – No. 171 overall (Compensatory Pick)
Fifth Round – No. 172 overall (Compensatory Pick)
Sixth Round – No. 210 overall (Compensatory Pick)
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:10 PM   #2870
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
OnTheWarpath15 has interest in having a weekend long threesome with Sydney Sweeney and Selina Gomez and drowning in tits.
If we sign Hollywood then you'll get your chance in New Orleans next February bro
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:12 PM   #2871
MVP

Quote:
Eagles 2024 Draft Picks

First Round – No. 22 overall
Second Round – No. 50 overall (from NO)
Second Round – No. 53 overall
Third Round – No. 98 overall (Compensatory Pick)
Fifth Round – No. 161 overall (from TB)
Fifth Round – No. 171 overall (Compensatory Pick)
Fifth Round – No. 172 overall (Compensatory Pick)
Sixth Round – No. 210 overall (Compensatory Pick)
Either give us the first or both those 2s
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 08:12 PM   #2872
MVP

Why didn't we get Deonte Johnson though
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:14 PM   #2873
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
Nobody wants to give the Chiefs weapons
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:19 PM   #2874
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
They didn’t want to trade him in the AFC.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:22 PM   #2875
I love your mom

Quote:
Hmmmmmm

He is going to run out of money at some point?
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:29 PM   #2876
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Chiefs legend

As long as we have my favorite bust, Cornell Powell on the roster. This has GOT to be his breakout year. I just know it.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:31 PM   #2877
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
I’m suspicious of the timing of Sneed announcing he wants to stay

Maybe to force a team to cough it up or lose a SB winning shut down corner
Probably heard Tennessee is interested. They won’t even make the playoffs.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:31 PM   #2878
In Search of a Life

Hello Barf Felch,
For my bday I would like one Hollywood or Ridley. I will also take a one Worthy in the draft and some fatty to play LT.

Thx
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:48 PM   #2879
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Hello Barf Felch,
For my bday I would like one Hollywood or Ridley. I will also take a one Worthy in the draft and some fatty to play LT.

Thx
We haven’t had a new post in 15 minutes. Cp has lost its burst.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:51 PM   #2880
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
We haven’t had a new post in 15 minutes. Cp has lost its burst.
I’m ready 2 ****!!!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.