Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 04:33 PM   #2851
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Doing Cedar plank salmon tonight , Yumm
I bought one of those but haven't used it yet.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 04:36 PM   #2852
pie is never free

Cheap and easy tonight, an old favorite... chili dogs and fries

Rays chili sauce
Ballpark franks
Chopped onion
Sprinkle of cheddar
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 05:30 PM   #2853
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Too expensive , go to the lumber yard and get a 7 foot cedar fence board for $4.55. Just ask them and make sure it's not been treated which it shouldn't be.

Cut it into whatever lengths you need .
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 06:07 PM   #2854
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
BTW , cooking a chicken breast on Cedar is also sum awesome !!!!!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 06:41 PM   #2855
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Too expensive , go to the lumber yard and get a 7 foot cedar fence board for $4.55. Just ask them and make sure it's not been treated which it shouldn't be.

Cut it into whatever lengths you need .
Thanks for the tip and on the chicken. Sounds awesome.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 06:57 PM   #2856
I like Pie!

Haven't eaten, now I want a chili dog. Not going to make chili cause I don't want to wait that long, had too many beers.

Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:19 PM   #2857
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Haven't eaten, now I want a chili dog. Not going to make chili cause I don't want to wait that long, had too many beers.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:27 PM   #2858
pie is never free

Quote:

Run to the store real quick and get some Rays sauce, trust me

I love homemade chili of all kinds, but only a quality sauce made just for coney dogs will do the trick IMO... and no cooking is required

Unrelated note inspired by FMBs post - Hormel canned chili with beans is actually an outstanding product for what it is and what it costs
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:38 PM   #2859
Gimme My Berries Back!

I didn't eat much—just a field green salad with some blueberries and a slice of rotisserie chicken.

But then I made a homemade cherry cobbler and had some of that. That's my dinner for tonight.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:09 PM   #2860
I like Pie!

Hot Italian sausage worked in a pinch, two was a bit much.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0004 (5).jpg
Views:	390
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	112544   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0005 (2).jpg
Views:	390
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	112545  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:11 PM   #2861
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

You seam nice, **** you!
Old 07-16-2016, 08:13 PM   #2862
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Run to the store real quick and get some Rays sauce, trust me

I love homemade chili of all kinds, but only a quality sauce made just for coney dogs will do the trick IMO... and no cooking is required

Unrelated note inspired by FMBs post - Hormel canned chili with beans is actually an outstanding product for what it is and what it costs

Had too many beers, my azz is planted.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:25 PM   #2863
pie is never free

Quote:
Had too many beers, my azz is planted.
copy that

Italian links and fries will work just fine
Old 07-17-2016, 10:09 AM   #2864
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

Buzz Dogs
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 10:15 AM   #2865
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Buzz Dogs

I got stuck on the bun.... What do you think? Ritz?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.