Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:33 PM   #2851
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Dudes never going to play again.

I'd take Donovan Smith over Bahktiari's 3 games next year (maybe) 100 times out of 100.

That is as broke as a dick gets, bro.
I think I would prefer Donovan Smith over him or Tyron Smith. He wasn’t bad last year and should be pretty affordable.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-12-2024, 07:35 PM   #2852
Andy Reid Supporter

Not sure if mentioned…Mike Garraffalo said the Chiefs spoke to Diontae Johnson’s agent but the Steelers didn’t want to trade him in conference.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:38 PM   #2853
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:41 PM   #2854
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smed1065 View Post
I prefer the Titans **** off.
Yup.
They aren't that interested if they offered a 3rd...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:42 PM   #2855
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Not sure if mentioned…Mike Garraffalo said the Chiefs spoke to Diontae Johnson’s agent but the Steelers didn’t want to trade him in conference.
What do they care? As if they will see us in the playoffs.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:43 PM   #2856
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
There's been guys take less to come here. Dru Tranquill last year is an example. JuJu the year before.
I'm talking receivers tho, they're just not doing it like we all hoped a couple years ago... in their fevered minds, Cousins can make them look just as good if he'd just chuck it up to them more

I get it, I get the dream and daydreamed on it for a few years... but pretty soon its become evident these NFL receivers aren't giving up a single damn dime to come see what Mahomes can do for them

We mostly draft receivers now, it is what it is... **** them divas!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:44 PM   #2857
Starter

Hopefully he has interest in giving us a discount as well
MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:45 PM   #2858
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

We mostly draft receivers now, it is what it is... **** them divas!
I'd say draft them and trade them (like Hill) when they get super expensive.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:46 PM   #2859
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
It’s probably why KC is looking at a FA WR, and trading Sneed. This could allow them to move up in the 1st for a LT and still draft a WR in the second.
That makes me nervous too.

We’re hoping the draft falls right to grab a LT within striking distance, then also hoping that guy is good enough.

I’ll be shocked if we don’t sign some form of a vet.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:47 PM   #2860
MVP

OnTheWarpath15 has interest in having a weekend long threesome with Sydney Sweeney and Selina Gomez and drowning in tits.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:48 PM   #2861
Starter

In other news, Sydney Sweeney has great tits.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:51 PM   #2862
Plays to win the game!

Anything at this point, I can’t take another day of sitting at my computer refreshing the page while we talk about Justin Jefferson’s trade value.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:59 PM   #2863
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
OnTheWarpath15 has interest in having a weekend long threesome with Sydney Sweeney and Selina Gomez and drowning in tits.
I also have a similar interest
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:59 PM   #2864
MVP

Keep my girls name out of your mouth or I'll slap you like will smith. I called dibs on Sydney Sweeney years ago
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:02 PM   #2865
MVP

Hmmmmmm

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.