Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:50 PM   #28606
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
His TD to Hill up the seam in the titans playoff game was as much ass as I’ve seen him put into a throw.

That ball was a ****ing missile.
That was a good one. Another one I really loved was the Colts playoff game in the snow. Very first throw of the game over the middle to Tyreek. You could tell that thing had serious heat on it when it slammed into Tyreek's chest. Meanwhile Andrew Luck's arm looked very dead in the cold weather. It was extremely noticeable difference between the two QB's.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-17-2020, 04:54 PM   #28607
World's Best Boss

This conversation makes me wonder, does the NFL have a statcast equivalent like baseball does? I'd love to see the velocity of some of his throws (and compare them to other QB's). I remember his 2018 throw against the Niners (the TD to Conley where every NFL fan lost their collective ****) was 61 mph.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 05:37 PM   #28608
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
This conversation makes me wonder, does the NFL have a statcast equivalent like baseball does? I'd love to see the velocity of some of his throws (and compare them to other QB's). I remember his 2018 throw against the Niners (the TD to Conley where every NFL fan lost their collective ****) was 61 mph.
Pretty sure I saw a clip of some Sports Science episode where they tracked all the numbers from one of Pat's throws. Everything from position on the field, arm angle, launch angle, terminal velocity, etc. I want to say it was the bomb to DRob against the Raiders back in 2018, the second game, IIRC.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 08:40 PM   #28609
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
A good article with 25 interesting facts about Mahomes on his 25th birthday. Many of these things, Chiefs fans already know.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ay/5797924002/
His top 25 on his 25th!

Last edited by KChiefs1; 09-19-2020 at 09:55 AM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 09:27 PM   #28610
I'll be back.

They put in the preseason passes. NICE.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 09:31 PM   #28611
I'll be back.

The only one they left out was his throw against Denver in 2017.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 09:35 PM   #28612
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Most underrated throw of his career:

The TD pass to Charcandrick West against Seattle during his MVP season. That one barely looks possible and he put it on the money from a crazy angle.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2020, 10:28 PM   #28613
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-17-2020, 10:32 PM   #28614
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Most underrated throw of his career:

The TD pass to Charcandrick West against Seattle during his MVP season. That one barely looks possible and he put it on the money from a crazy angle.
That one was great. As for underrated I also loved the Pringle TD last year.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-18-2020, 12:38 AM   #28615
MVP

The 2018 pass in Oakland to Kelce where they ruled his knee was down. Followed by the ridiculous cross body laser to Harris
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-18-2020, 06:59 AM   #28616
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
His top 25 on his 25th!

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:10 AM   #28617
Resident Glue Sniffer

MVP season I believe, during the Ravens game at Arrowhead; he tossed a pefect pass to Kelce for like 30 yds-ish for a TD I 'think'; dropped it right in the bucket between a trailing Ravens CB, a dropping LB, and a Safety coming over. Beautiful throw.

There were a few throws prior to to that of course where I thought "ok....kid is the real deal". but that one specifically said to the wife "Alex would never even ATTEMPT such a throw".

MVP season; The SF game at Arrowhead...like week 3? ; that scramble and then missile to the back corner of the end zone between like 4 SF defenders....I chuckled, got up to get a beer, cracked it, said to the wife "this kid is the real deal" then took a big swig.

It's been awesome ever since. Though I'll never forget the preseason game at Atlanta when he uncorked like a 70yd throw to Hill. I almost did a double take and was like "....did that just happen".
damnedest thing I ever saw up to that point.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 05:33 PM   #28618
I’m a Mahomo!

Thank You Patrick!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2020, 05:37 PM   #28619
Going home eventually

The Bears game. He threw a rocket to Hill straight over the middle. That ball was moving.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2020, 09:26 AM   #28620
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It's impossible to pick only 25. Those passes are all great. One that continues to amaze me is that really short touchdown in the playoffs against the Texans where he and Kelce were surrounded by all of the Texans and he still got the touchdown pass by flicking the ball in between them as he was going out of bounds.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.