Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 02:01 AM   #271

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower View Post
I saw a lot less drinking during the game. Probably because the beer would freeze before they got back to their seat.
This is 100% true. I tried drinking a beer during the game and it froze within 2 minutes. I was squeezing it out like toothpaste and eventually gave up.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 02:14 AM   #272
The man you could post like.

My Whiskey/Cider lasted the whole game so that was nice.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 04:37 AM   #273
Ain't no relax!

$20, thanks.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 04:41 AM   #274
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
$20, thanks.

Less talking, more drinking
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 08:40 AM   #275
Would an idiot do that?

Major CP vibes

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 08:45 AM   #276
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Been meaning to ask. Did they streamline entry into Arrowhead or was that just a one time thing due to the weather? I've never gotten in that quickly and easily before and that was a pretty big reason for why I'd not been as much lately.
I wondered about that, because ~20 minutes before kickoff the stadium still looked fairly empty... I know they advertised warming stations on the concourse, so wasn't sure if it was that or issues at the gates with everyone being bundled up, bringing in blankets and cardboard and what not, phones dying from the cold, etc.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 09:53 AM   #277
Bewegungsfreiheit fur alles

You guys that were there...wow, just an incredible commitment to fandom.
What a great showing for the team and city.
It looked and sounded great on TV! Another all-timer in the Annals of Arrowhead!!

Last edited by redfan; 01-14-2024 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: and
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 09:53 AM   #278
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
My Whiskey/Cider lasted the whole game so that was nice.
This. Plastic flask of whiskey is the only way to fly in a game like that. I salute you for braving it sir...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 09:59 AM   #279
Supporter

Ayy I made it back alive at about 3am here in Central mo, only a 40 minute wait at whataburger for after-game snacks. Great game! Crowd was pretty strong for the 'new' arrowhead noise levels~

A couple takeaways -

1. Hot hands are a godsend, i was pretty comfortable, and did not leave my seat the entire time. I had the feet warmers, hand warmers in pockets and coat pockets, stick on warmers on chest and back, and a hand warmer in my facemask.

2. Next cold game i have to figure out how not to get my glasses to fog. I was breathing out and it would fog my glasses and freeze instantly. I ended up with my glasses on the far end of my nose looking through them at an angle to keep them from freezing

3. Mama said Tyreek so ornery cause he got all them teeth , talkin all that shit, but aint got no toothbrush.

4. I saw a man open a water, and it literally freeze INSTANTLY. Same with beer, but they where more like opened up and you could see them freezing and coming out the top but not as instant as water, it didnt take but a few seconds to become one of those frozen fountains.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:09 AM   #280
Mindful Taoist German

Legends were born and stories that people will tell the rest of their lives were written...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:11 AM   #281
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Ayy I made it back alive at about 3am here in Central mo, only a 40 minute wait at whataburger for after-game snacks. Great game! Crowd was pretty strong for the 'new' arrowhead noise levels~

A couple takeaways -

1. Hot hands are a godsend, i was pretty comfortable, and did not leave my seat the entire time. I had the feet warmers, hand warmers in pockets and coat pockets, stick on warmers on chest and back, and a hand warmer in my facemask.

2. Next cold game i have to figure out how not to get my glasses to fog. I was breathing out and it would fog my glasses and freeze instantly. I ended up with my glasses on the far end of my nose looking through them at an angle to keep them from freezing

3. Mama said Tyreek so ornery cause he got all them teeth , talkin all that shit, but aint got no toothbrush.

4. I saw a man open a water, and it literally freeze INSTANTLY. Same with beer, but they where more like opened up and you could see them freezing and coming out the top but not as instant as water, it didnt take but a few seconds to become one of those frozen fountains.
I dont know if there is a way to not have your glasses fog. It was a big problem when we had to wear masks.

I love it when I grab a dew from the garage and it turns into an insta slushy. MMMMM Slushy dew.

Here it is
https://x.com/BSMWeather/status/1361...677826563?s=20
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:13 AM   #282
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I dont know if there is a way to not have your glasses fog. It was a big problem when we had to wear masks.

I love it when I grab a dew from the garage and it turns into an insta slushy. I used to have a video of it. MMMMM Slushy dew.
IIRC there is some kind of coating you can put on them that keeps moisture from adhering to them. Dont know how well it works but gotta be better than instantly frozen glasses.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:22 AM   #283
It was not a fair catch

I put 2 out on the porch an hour ago, they are now slushy.
-10 outside.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:24 AM   #284
Bewegungsfreiheit fur alles

The whole stadium:

redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 10:29 AM   #285
Supporter

Another thing.

There was an abundance of people I thought looked under-prepared. Holy shit people didn't you hear all week this was a below negative all time coldest NFL Game??!

I saw a chick with a covid mask for her face covering and a hoodie. I saw dudes with open fall jackets and a tshirt. I saw people without hats, gloves, etc.

Yall ****in crazy.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote