Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2020, 11:50 AM  
In Search of a Life

I’m never leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-29-2021 at 09:57 AM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #271
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
That chart doesn't show who took it seriously/mitigated. Go ahead and put up Norway and Finland.
Sure I looked them up, would you like to adjust for population density?
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #272
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
A lot of those people are used to getting by.
Maaan.....i'm not even gonna.....
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #273
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
As i keep saying, my life is easier right now. Honestly, if we stayed like this through the rest of the year i'd have no issues personally. Myself, wife and child are A-Ok.

The owner of the shop, i know he's loving it. I barely see the guy anymore. Pretty sure he's out riding quads in the desert right now.

But man, i use to be homeless. For years. I know what my sister is currently going through and i know what Millions of Americans are currently going through....it ****ing sucks major ass. You can't sleep. You're hungry. Your future is uncertain. You can't focus on things like "online learning" etc. This is a life changing event for those people. So it's hard for me to not wanna fight for their well being, regardless of how much easier my life has become.
Same here man. I have 2 grandmothers I have to worry about, so it not like I don’t understand the risk.

I just don’t think it’s reasonable to expect low risk people and others that are willing/want to work to not be allowed to do so for several months. The mortality rate simple does not justify it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Maaan.....i'm not even gonna.....
How out of touch do you have to be
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:18 PM   #275
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Sure, I guess if that's what you need to do now that deaths per million doesn't work for you, even though you chose it. How are you going to adjust it?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:20 PM   #276
Kind of a mod

Quote:
FWIW, you can add population density as a column on Covidly.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:21 PM   #277

Quote:
Sure, I guess if that's what you need to do now that deaths per million doesn't work for you, even though you chose it. How are you going to adjust it?
Well I'd like to just use a basic formula, consider neither of us does this for a living.

And while Sweden has 63 people per square mile

Norway = 38
Finland = 39

So I mean i figure that worth something right. Help me out Donger your so good at this.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:22 PM   #278
MVP

Fauci as a policy adviser needs to be fired. His expertise is immunology...not economics. He needs to stay in his lane
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 03:23 PM   #279

Quote:
No it works for me, but you seem to missing the point. Sweden has done NOTHING.

those other two I can't speak for.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:23 PM   #280
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Well I'd like to just use a basic formula, consider neither of us does this for a living.

Norway = 38
Finland = 39

So I mean i figure that worth something right. Help me out Donger your so good at this.
I thought you were trying to make a point? If so, please proceed.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:24 PM   #281
Kind of a mod

Quote:

Norway = 38
Finland = 39

I'd like to help, but I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. Are you just trying to say that Sweden is worse because they have higher population density?

There's some truth to that, but it's pretty shaky. South Korea is, of course, the poster child for why that doesn't always work.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:24 PM   #282
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
No it works for me, but you seem to missing the point. Sweden has done NOTHING.

those other two I can't speak for.
Great. What works for you? Are you trying to make a point based on numbers? Again, great. Let's see your math.

And, no. Sweden hasn't done nothing.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:25 PM   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'd like to help, but I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. Are you just trying to say that Sweden is worse because they have higher population density?

There's some truth to that, but it's pretty shaky. South Korea is, of course, the poster child for why that doesn't always work.
Ironically South Korea makes a great point considering they didn't shelter at home.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:25 PM   #284
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
We call that burying your head in the sand and pretending reality doesn't exist.
So young people in prime athletic condition are getting cut down by this virus?

Yeah, no they aren't. Take appropriate measures to limit or eliminate direct contact with the old coaches and play ball.

ETA: Perfect opportunity for the NFL to get rid of a bunch of old refs, and replace them with young guys who can keep up with the action.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:26 PM   #285

In fact take in some Korean Baseball while you are at it... South Korea is already showing you how to do it.