Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:26 PM   #271
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
So are so full of shit. During the 6 game shit fest you joyously celebrated how Alex made out like a bandit and this organization didnt deserve him.

Ill dig that shit up tomorrow.
If you can't ignore him, then JFC...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:27 PM   #272
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I was asked to pull a tooth on a guy who refused anesthetic because he only puts natural stuff in his body once.

Pro tip, pulling a tooth without being numb hurts ALOT. It was not fun
you don't say. Bad decision on his part He must not have gotten the memo about nerves inside of the mouth.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:29 PM   #273
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
you don't say. Bad decision on his part He must not have gotten the memo about nerves inside of the mouth.
Yeah, it sucked. Plus I had 2 little kids in my waiting room that heard the whole 30 minutes of this dude letting out the most godawful noises.

That was interesting
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:30 PM   #274
Supporter

The mods obviously weren't all raised right.

Some of you SONNABITCHES need to go wash the chef boyardee off of that ratty t shirt.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:32 PM   #275
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Yeah, it sucked. Plus I had 2 little kids in my waiting room that heard the whole 30 minutes of this dude letting out the most godawful noises.

That was interesting
Yah that sucks for the kids because it was probably freaking them out. Sounds like you were re-enacting Hostel.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:37 PM   #276
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
You do that. I doubt you will find a legit post.. but even if somehow you might? you have to recognize that I may have been pushed to anger and lashing out...

but you go ahead and dig, face asshole.
Not the exact one I was looking for but shows where you stand. You were happy he got a new fat contract and ok with demoting him to 3rd team.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...2&postcount=12

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...2&postcount=16
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:39 PM   #277
Veteran

Quote:
I was asked to pull a tooth on a guy who refused anesthetic

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:39 PM   #278
Say hello to my little friend

Yeah, sandy has said shit like that on multiple occasions.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:41 PM   #279
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Horrid example. All I stated was that if Murray turns out to be a worthy option, then let it be. Was sick of all that Alex-benching-hate.

Always was open about Alex getting paid a contract that was indicative of his appreciation as a Chief. That never wavered.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-01-2016, 10:43 PM   #280
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Forst off, he's a she I think,
Is it chunnelable?
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:43 PM   #281
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
I was asked to pull a tooth on a guy who refused anesthetic because he only puts natural stuff in his body once.

When I was a kid I told the dentist to fill a tooth without anesthesia. Never again.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:44 PM   #282
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
Horrid example. All I stated was that if Murray turns out to be a worthy option, then let it be. Was sick of all that Alex-benching-hate.

Always was open about Alex getting paid a contract that was indicative of his appreciation as a Chief. That never wavered.
You were happy he got paid a shit ton based on future expectations and ok with him being 3rd string. Sounds like a real team fan
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:51 PM   #283
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
When I was a kid I told the dentist to fill a tooth without anesthesia. Never again.
I get that from time to time. Some people can handle it. Did a root canal on a guy that didn't want any one time. Dude never flinched
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:53 PM   #284
Kindness in words...

Quote:

Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:57 PM   #285
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8#post11958058

This was fairly shitty. Even for him.
Yeah, that was pretty ****ing lame.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread